“Very different” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Adelaide, Australia
“Very different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

The building used to be a bank. They have a table set in the vault, the door is enormous, was told that it took 16 horses to pull it up the hill in the early 1900's.
Friendly staff, good food, cheap booze.

Emory, Virginia
“Good food in an interesting place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

The food is good and reasonably priced in this old bank building that was erected to house the wealth of the copper kings. The sports bar attracts a cheerful young crowd.

Gilbert, AZ
“Best Burger Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

While traveling through Butte on business I had the opportunity to visit the Metals Sports Bar. I was looking for a place with character and a good burger while watching the game. They didn't disappointment me. The atmosphere can only be described as unique; you won’t find another like it. When I travel I look for a local establishment with a good burger, the burger I had at Metal was easily the best I’ve had in recent memory. Unfortunately the service was just average but the burger would bring me back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh
“Metals Sports Bar & Grill - a WINNER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2009

My husband and I visited the Metals Sports Bar & Grill on our way through Butte, Montana in Sept. 2009. We had stopped in town and strolled around looking for a place for lunch. Since we weren't familiar with uptown Butte, we're lucky we came across the Metals Sports Bar & Grill.
This restaurant is located in the historic Metals Bank building. Made for a nice interior. Lots of floor to ceiling windows make for a nice view. Lots of daylight, huge pillars, etc. I think there is also a casino in another part of the restaurant, but we didn't go in there. We were here for lunch and we each enjoyed a delicious steak meal. Everything was prepared wonderfully, from the steaks, to the sides. There was so much food we couldn't eat it all.
Our waiter was extremely nice and helpful.
Prices were reasonable. The large menu had lots of choices in a many price ranges.
We definitely recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere