“Good Stopover!” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Butte
“Good Stopover!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

This feels like a brand new property. We stopped because we were too tired to travel one more mile, so had no expectations. What a great find! Spotlessly clean, gracious staff and well appointed rooms with perfect beds. Free breakfast included pancakes, biscuits and gravy, a wide variety of muffins and bagels, plus the usual beverages. Amazingly good cinnamon rolls. We'll plan on this stop next time through.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
brandi d, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butte, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thanks for the great review!! Actually we are fairly new, we opened July 9th, 2013. Its been very exciting. We are so happy we could meet all your needs! The Executive Head Housekeeper, Amy, works extremely hard with her staff to make sure the Hotel is in tip top shape. Joey the Breakfast Bar Manager also takes great pride in his work, in making sure the breakfast area has nothing but fresh, delicious breakfast. We are very excited you plan to stay with us again in the future. All of us at the Holiday Inn Express in Butte Montana look forward to making sure your next stay will be even better.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We are so deighte with our night stay at this hotel, we ony wish it would have been many nights instead of just one. Sean the head clerk too awesome care of finding just the right room for us. Great deal, and it was a very restful we were delighted.. easy to find and lot of friendly people.
Thanks to Seam we will be back the next time we are in town.

Room Tip: Don't pass on this night sleep you owe it to yourself.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
brandi d, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butte, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind review. We will definitely let Sean know how pleased you were with him. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

After a very long nine hour drive from Seattle, WA. The receptionist was very understanding and welcoming. We were given help with our luggage to our room and I might add a very nice room.
The room was quiet and large. Very nice for three people.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
brandi d, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butte, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Thank you so much!! We try very hard to make sure our guest are comfortable.
When you have been on such a long ride, the last thing you want to do is carry all of your luggage to your room. It was our pleasure here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Butte, to make sure your stay was cozy.
Valier, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn in Butte 2 weekends in row. It is the very very best hotel I have every stayed in. The staff was awesome and so very helpful as we were there for a funeral. The suites are like being in your own little apartment. They have thought of everything. The rooms are super comfy, clean, and quiet very very quiet. The breakfast room served not only the best coffee and cinnamon rolls everyday but a full breakfast to boot and if you were in hurry they would pack what you wanted to take with you. If plan on being in Butte this is the best place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
brandi d, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butte, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
We are sorry to hear that your trip was to attend a funeral. However it was our pleasure to be able to make you comfortable during this time. We never know what our guests may be going through in their personal life's. So we try very hard to make sure all our guests feel at home and are satisfied. Thank you so much for the kind words from all of us at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Butte Montana.
Sequim, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I wasn’t planing on staying in Butte. I ended up staying in town for 2 nights. Yes it is a very nice, new HIE, so of course the rooms are great and everything was clean. Everything worked and the breakfast room was actually pretty good for a HIE. Always stocked and they served nice selection, the coffee was very good.
All that being said.....
The thing the impressed me the most was the staff. Everyone was nice. Everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful. I didn’t encounter any fake friendly hotel double talk that most hotels seem to train the staff to do at so many places. Their helpfulness was genuine and always (at least for me) yielded a positive outcome. Sean was very good, he said he would take care of some things for me and put that in place. I had to trust it would work out and it did. It required passing on a task on to the morning desk and when I checked back the next morning it was done! In a world where most hotel desks can barely find a reservation and get you checked in! It was nice to encounter a front desk that knew what I needed before I knew I needed it. Helped me out with a few things and were more than happy to do it. So yeah! It’s nice and new hotel, but without the well trained friendly staff it would be just be another highway hotel.
To everyone I talked to from maintenance and housekeeping, to the front desk, Thanks for being so nice. I didn’t feel stuck in Butte!
I left Butte well rested and would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
brandi d, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butte, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Wow!! Thanks a bunch! We honestly do want to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We try to put ourselves into the guests shoes, and treat them how we would want to be treated. So its so wonderful to hear that we are all living up to our standards. Thanks again for the kind words.
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were passing through from Washington state heading to Georgia and had to stay a few extra days due to bad weather. Sean at the front desk has been very helpful and has made sure that all of our needs have been met. The property is amazing and all of the staff is wonderful. I hope the next Holiday inn express we stay at will be as nice as this one.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dillon, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This property is almost brand new, and is very nice because of that. However, as far as Holiday Inn Expresses goes it is on the lower end of their chain. No evening appetizers, cookies at bed time, and nothing special for breakfast. My biggest complaint was that my room didn't have a fridge or microwave in every room; I mistakenly assumed this property was like every other one and these were standard amenities. I was traveling with my young son and needed somewhere to keep him food cold. When I inquired at the front desk they said they could give me an upgrade to a suite that had one for a discount. I won't be back.

Room Tip: Don't stay here just because it is a new property.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
brandi d, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butte, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
We are sorry to hear that your stay at our hotel was unsatisfactory. These comments are very appreciated. Its the best way for us to see what we need to work on. We will communicate with our owners to try and improve these areas. Thank you again.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butte? Share your experiences!