“kind workers they work good” 4 of 5 stars

Americas Best Value Inn - Butte
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   122001 W. Browns Gulch Rd, Butte, MT 59701   |
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Butte
Butte, Montana
“kind workers they work good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

they had all night movies free. i always check in with a clean room. tv worked well. it close to 2 gas stations & 3 resturants. price is a little high for no breakfast. it should have a little breakfast. it should have at least toast, hot chocolate, & coffee. other than that i had a wonderful time. i go every year for my birthday.

Room Tip: i think you should stay here i recommend this place.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Phoenix
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Stayed here for the first time last year, see my review, I again stopped at the rest stop about 5 miles south of I-90 on I-15, picked up a copy of "Roomsaver" and in the back was a coupon for $42 !!!! all of the other places in Butte were starting at $79. I like nice places too, but knowing about the Rocker Inn, I checked in, got the same room and saved $30. Quiet lounge w/ poker machines, fairly quiet location, flat screen tv. Negatives: coffee is in Lobby, Girl that checked me in was less than thrilled that I was there, she sighed as she began to fill out the paperwork. Then I said I was paying cash in the morning, she charged my card anyway and I had to have it reversed in the morning, But overall, I will stay there again next year. There is a huge gas station 1/4 mile away to get back on I-90. The Rocker inn (nothing to do with music, the area is called rocker due to the miners in the old days) is about 5 miles west of Butte too, which saves me time on my trip from there to Missoula.

Room Tip: Go to the far end, away from the staircase.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Phoenix
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

Early last April I was on my annual relocation to Washington from Arizona and stopped at a Rest Stop on I-15, and picked up a pamphlet on Butte. I saw a coupon for The Rocker Inn, the price was amazing, about $47. I was skeptical especially because the name, last thing I wanted was loud music, I wanted sleep. I had to fuel up and there is a large Truckstop on the west edge of Butte. When I left there I saw on the other side of I-90 there was the Rocker inn. I decided to check it out. It sits back far enough that it was quiet too. The Clerk was nice, she had just finished dis-arming a guest that was pissed off about how MapQuest or one of those services had put her up in the boonies, as if it were the Clerks fault. She handled the disgruntled guest professionally. I checked in, got the good rate, asked for a room above where I parked as to keep an eye on my pick-up which had stuff in the back, i was accommodated. I was surprised at the room, it looked new. Later I asked if it was and they had remodeled 6 months prior to my visit. AND come to find out the name, Rocker Inn, relates to Mining rather than music. There is a quiet little lounge down stairs and a few poker machines, mediocre breakfast, but good enough to get me to Missoula. I will stay again for sure, I do not know when these negative people stayed but my visit was great, and unbelievabe for the price!

Room Tip: West side gets a Sunset, I always sleep upstairs so people are not walking on my ceiling.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Calgary
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

We were passing through but room was clean,beds were good.Had a lounge near front desk.Was about $80.00 but also events in town at the time.Food choices on site and near.Better then some on this trip.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
roberts mt.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

I stayed here and woke up in the morning with bites all over my body,itched like crazy. told desk clerk ans he gaffed it off as niothing, will not stay there again BEWARE!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Minneapolis, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2009

Nice clean room for $60 a night. Paid more for less in other places. Would stay again!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2009

Modest motel on the outskirts of Butte MT. The rooms are all new inside and very clean, Tastefully done, not luxury, but nice and well coordinated. Great beds. Free movie library (you choose one, they pipe it to your TV), Tombstone Pizzas cooked to your order if you don't want to go out to dinner. A cute touch: "Rocker Rags", washcloths that were stained too badly to come out of the wash sparkling clean are offered for makeup removal, cleaning your boots, motorcycle polishing, or as a pizza napkin! At a truck stop, but we stayed on the odd numbered side and it was very quiet. We liked it so much we went back just a week later on another trip. All at a cost that was less than 1/2 that of the downtown motels.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Butte? Share your experiences!