“Great stay Great Price” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 30 Hotels in Bozeman
Didsbury, Canada
“Great stay Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We were not sure of the Ramada Brand anymore after a few bad experiences with other hotels but this paticular Hotel has made us loving the Ramada Brand again. The staff are super friendly and very helpful. The rooms are big and comfortable. The pool and water slide were a great un-winder at the end of a day. Thank you for everything and we will be back.

Room Tip: Rooms on main floor have inside and outside entrances
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Anita D, General Manager at Ramada Bozeman, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
We are so happy that your experience at our hotel met your expectations. We try very hard to accomodate all of our guests and we appreciate all the feedback that we get. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Sincerely, Anita Dobrenski

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Anaconda, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

When I decided to stay here it was mainly because it was not expensive at all my cost was $75 for one night so I was really not expecting much of a hotel, well I was blown away as soon as I got there I was impressed the lady checking me Inn was very friendly the lobby area was very neat and clean. My room was on the second floor at just outside the room was a nice view of the pool area. The room itself was awesome nice flat screen tv with cable and a ton of channels witch really impressed me was how many movie channels there was. Beds were comfy, had mini fridge and computer table. Pool was a little small but the water slide was very fun hot tub was nice. i didn't notice any elevators. The vending machines worked great. Great area to good job guys.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your great stay. We love it when we are able to "WOW" our guest. I will be sure to let the staff know what a great job they are doing, and encourage them to keep up the good work. We are anxious to see you again. Sincerely, Anita Dobrenski
Sequim, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Lovely room, even granite and tile in the bathroom and window sill. Microwave, large frig, flat screen TV, hot tub, and pool with a waterslide for kids. Great breakfast and rate. Friendly staff. Would have rated five stars except at the bottom of our outside door there was a good-sized space (we notified the front desk), but have to assume that was unusual. We definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager03219, General Manager at Ramada Bozeman, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for the review that you wrote about your stay. I am so glad that we were able to meet your expectations. I will be sure to mention to my maintenance engineer the comment about the gap under the outside door and see if there is something we can do to fix it. Thank you again.
Sincerely, Anita Dobrenski
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

When we pulled up, I instantly had a "not so good" feeling in my gut and was ready to see our room and have to fight the front desk for my money back. It was an older place but obviusly remodeled so when we walked in and the halls smelled fresh and clean, I started to calm down. Peaked in at the pool area and it looked just like the photos - and inviting. Then we got to our room, which was a typical hotel room but clean, tidy from top to bottom and a nice little hand-written note from the cleaning girls welcoming us (nice touch in my opinion). I relaxed and we enjoyed our last 2 days in Montana. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the continental breakfast was what all continental breakfasts are - good enough and we took advantage of the slide and hot tub, just to say we did. We did have some noisy kids running up and down the halls at around 10pm while we were trying to sleep due to 5am flight but no biggy -- it was an easy 10 minute drive to the airport the next morning. So don't be scared when you pull up and see old school outside entrance doors to the rooms. It really is a nice place for the price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager03219, Manager at Ramada Bozeman, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice comments. I am glad that we met your expectations. We hope to see you again in the future.
Sincerely, Anita Dobrenski

Been to Ramada Bozeman? Share your experiences!