“Terrific B&B near Bozeman” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
$20 off room rate
Ranked #2 of 14 Bozeman B&B and Inns
Holliston, Massachusetts
“Terrific B&B near Bozeman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

This delightful B&B is immaculate, comfortable, and only minutes from Gallatin Field airport. Mike and Nancy, the innkeepers, couldn't be more delightful. Friendly, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable about the area, they helped us select attractions and restaurants that were just what we were looking for. The food was extraordinary. This was a wonderful place to end our Montana vacation. WE'll be happy to stay at Fox Hollow again when we are in the Bozeman area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

This property is as tranquil as it gets. The scenery is magnificent and awe inspiring. The Innkeepers are friendly and helpful. Very near the Bozeman airport and the Downtown. Don't miss this gem.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Yokohama, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

My husband was so pleased with me by finding such a beautiful and quality B&B on our way to Yellowstone National Park. We had a most wonderful stay in "The Gardens", a spacious comfortable room where we looked into the garden each morning and watched the birds with the binocular in the room. Mike and Nancy are great host and hostess who went out of their ways for their guests. The breakfasts were out of this world! We also met interesting people during our stay. My husband enjoyed the conversations with these people. The stay here was definitely the highlight of our 2-week road trip. We would like to come back and stay longer at this outstanding B&B.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
cape cod
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

Our host and hostess were the most considerate and helpful B&B owners. Their home is bright, immaculate and welcoming. Their breakfast was one of the best ever, delicious with lovely presentation. Our stay in Montana was highlighted by their warmth.

• Stayed June 2010
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

The owners, Nancy and Mike, go above and beyond to make sure that guests have a great experience and everything they need while staying with them. I have a bad back and need a firm bed and Nancy told me which rooms had firmer beds when I made our reservation. It was because of their beds and her willingness to work with me to make sure I got a firm bed that we chose to stay at Fox Hollow. I got a bed that was perfect and the room was well furnished, comfortable and spacious. I had to leave very early 2 out of the 5 days I stayed with them for business meeetings and Nancy insisted on serving a full breakfast to my partner and I before I left. Nancy and Mike were very friendly and personable. They were always quick to offer help whether with carrying our bags or ideas of where to sightsee, eat, etc. The B & B is relatively close to Bozeman but I would think you'd have to have a car if you were going to stay multiple days at Fox Hollow. Bozeman does have cabs but I hear they're only three. On a side note, Bozeman is a great town! We had a wonderful stay and would gladly return to Fox Hollow and to Bozeman!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

Our three nights at Fox Hollow Bed and Breakfast could not have been better. The hospitality, care and attention to detail shown by owners Nancy and Mike in all aspects - from decoration of rooms, to presentation of Nancy's delicious breakfasts - was really something special. The mountain views around the property are divine, and lying in bed, looking out over all that beauty, was a wonderful way to start the day (we were in the Grand View room). Fox Hollow was our best B&B experience ever. My husband and I can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Thompson Falls, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

I came with my son for MSU Freshman Orientation and I can't say enough good things about our stay. It was the perfect way to start his college experience--stress-free and homey. We stayed in The Meadows room which has two queen beds but isn't situated like a hotel room with double beds at all. The room is so large that the beds are on opposite sides of the room, accomodating a cozy tea table for two and a separate book reading area in a comfy wicker lounger. The room was a suite with another room, adjoining off the bathroom, which I will keep in mind when more family comes in the future. Now the BREAKFAST. Consider Nancy your own personal chef, because she is absolutely amazing. Never have I lingered at the table, stretching out every single morsel. And I'm gluten-free/dairy-free. Not only did she happily accomodate, but it was out of this world! During my stay, she added a second plate of cookies for my delight only. They tasted just like brownies and I was able to take a few each day to orientation, so that I also could have a snack. Nancy and Mike, I will never, ever forget that first morning of our stay...after the delicious fruit-filled crepes and happy banter at the table with the other guests, when my son and I started to leave for his registration. We had to stop on the porch with his bags (the view was demanded it). We sat in the wicker rockers, looked out at the lightly snow-capped mountains and blinding sun, listened to your babbling water feature, and just sat. Speechless. Then a prayer came. For his future. For this new chapter of his life. And it felt so right. That, to me, will define our trip. An experience we NEVER could have had at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Been to Fox Hollow Bed and Breakfast at Baxter Creek? Share your experiences!