We booked this hotel blind through Hotwire, and when the name was revealed, our hearts sank. According to the reviews that others gave, we were sure we were in for a night in a dump. Well, I can confidently say that the place is older and going shabby around the edges, but it is not a dump. The room was very large, and quite clean--we checked carefully for bedbugs and found no evidence. In addition, the bathroom (though small) was also pretty clean. We travel a lot and just have to shake our heads at others' experience here; maybe the place is really uneven in terms of quality and cleanliness, but our night had no issues whatsoever. In addition, the breakfast provided free in the restaurant (with coupon) was *much* better than we expected! Heaps of eggs, good thick-cut bacon, nicely browned French toast. The kitchen was a little slow, yes, but nothing at all wrong with the food in terms of portions or quality or taste. Also--the pool was very clean, and not freezing!
- Also Known As:
- Magnuson Grand City Hotel
- Magnuson Grand City Hotel Bozeman
- Best Western Bozeman
- Bozeman Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the spectacular Gallatin valley, surrounded by majestic mountain ranges and stunning views.Our spacious rooms and large comfy beds will provide you with the most quality and restful stay.With a full service of amenities and complimentary high speed wired and wireless internet your stayis sure to be relaxing or productive whichever you shall choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your City Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.