“Excellent Service, Tasty Food, Cold Beer” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
TENNESSEE
“Excellent Service, Tasty Food, Cold Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Andrew, our waiter was excellent, and the rest of the staff was very good always checking water glasses and table items. I had the smoked beef tacos-excellent, my wife had the beet salad which she really enjoyed. If you are a hard liquor fan they have a tremendous selection although they were out of Pappy Van Winkle but then so are most folks. Great place to eat!

Bozeman, Montana
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Summer in Bozeman is a major time for out-of-towners to visit. As locals, we take our guests to favorite places, but this time we thought we'd try a new restaurant--several have opened in the past year. I didn't have big expectations for Copper (none of our party drinks whiskey) but was very happy with the whole experience and will definitely go back. Our server couldn't have been more pleasant or helpful; the menu was varied, and as a vegetarian, I found plenty to pick from. The garlic fries were awesome: fresh potatoes, as ALL fries should be. I had mac and cheese, which was really good; others had ribs, gumbo, and the house burger, and everyone raved. Even though it was a weeknight, what started out nearly empty turned into a full house by the time we left. I strongly suggest reservations ANY time of year. The price fell into the medium range, but of course that depends on what you order; dress is Montana casual, which means anything goes. There was nothing snooty or pretentious about Copper. We will go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Exeter, New Hampshire
“So flippin' fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband and I were passing through Bozeman for two days last week and decided to try Copper for lunch. I knew it was a new restaurant and bar but didn't know anything else about it. The atmosphere is so cool! The furnishings and decor are in an elegant Montana style but with a twist of hip coolness. The food was literally amazing! The best meal we have both had in a very long time. I ordered a brisket taco dish - SO great! My husband had a steak frites dish which he loved. We were really blown away by the meal! I would highly recommend stopping by Copper if you are in Bozeman, you will not be disappointed by your meal!

And the server was great as well!

Bozeman, Montana
“Wonderful Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We have been to this location as another restaurant and really liked the atmosphere, it is still very nice. It is a basement so cool and quiet. We had the special, burger and beer and the Steak Frites and a Whiskey Tea. The whiskey tea was interesting. The burger was good and the beer cold. The Steak Frites are unbreaded steak fingers and very tender and delicious. Overall a great meal and wonderful service. We will be going back.

• Visited June 2014
Puyallup, Washington, United States
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I come to Bozeman once or twice per year and had yet to make it to Copper. I immediately enjoyed the atmosphere the moment I walked in whether in the bar or main dinning area. The drinks were decent price and the waitress was helpful recommending items. We had four of us there and couldn't have been more pleased with the service.

As for the food, it was hit and miss. Two in our group had the brisket tacos and fish tacos and both felt they were just so so. I had the shrimp and grits which were very good, though probably not real southern traditional. Another person had the steak frites and it looked pretty good but nothing overalls impressive. I would definitely give it another try, if for nothing else the atmosphere and drinks.

Visited June 2014