We stayed here for two nights, before and after we visited Yellowstone National Park. For the money we paid ($68/night, queen bed), it's a really nice deal. The first night we stayed there, I felt that the queen bed "looked" a bit small. I asked to exchange it for a king and was honored right away. Kyle at the front desk was very friendly and nice. The second night we stayed in the queen-bed room, and it was a bit smaller but still very comfortable. The place is super clean. Breakfast was good too. The only thing is that the seating area for breakfast was small so we waited a couple of minutes for a table to become free. Overall, great value and great service.
- Also Known As:
- Western Heritage Hotel Bozeman
- Western Heritage Hotel
- Bozemans Western Heritage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bozeman's Western Heritage Inn is the embodiment of Montana's hospitality. With our downtown location, phenomenal staff, and comfortable accommodations we are sure to delight you each time you stay with us. While staying at our Inn you can expect great service and clean rooms at an affordable price. We proudly offer our guests an experience that is sure to set us apart from the norm. Come find out what makes us the place to stay in Bozeman! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Western Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.