“Excellent stay - great choice for Bozeman proximity” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howlers Inn Bed & Breakfast and Wolf Sanctuary

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bozeman
Howlers Inn Bed & Breakfast and Wolf Sanctuary
You added Howlers Inn Bed & Breakfast and Wolf Sanctuary to your Saves list
3185 Jackson Creek Road, Bozeman, MT 59715   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Bozeman B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Florida
“Excellent stay - great choice for Bozeman proximity”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

My stay at the Howlers Inn was a great choice for the Bozeman area. I was looking for something beyond the all-too-predictable interstate-location hotels. The Howlers is an easy 15 minute drive to Bozeman, located in a peaceful, quiet area with wonderful views. The room was nicely appointed, bed was super comfortable, breakfast was very tasty, and the wolves were fascinating entertainment. I was lucky to hear the wolves howling several times during the night and found they helped lull me right back to sleep.
The one limitation for me was the lack of cell phone service on my ATT phone due to their somewhat remote location; Verizon seems to work much better. The owners let me use their land line phone instead. The internet service is a bit slow and limited, but I was still able to check what I needed in my email and then get back to enjoying the unique surroundings.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Brockton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

Great accomidations
Attentaive operators
The wolf's were very entertaining.
The food was great

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

My wife and I stayed here during our honeymoon and it was incredible. Three of the wolves are so friendly and loving. Chris and Mary Martha were outstanding hosts, kind, felt like family. The breakfasts were delicious and tailored to our tastes and requests. I know that anytime we go to Montana the Howlers Inn will be a must stop spot.

Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

This is the most wonderful B&B I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in several. The food was great, the host and hostess were marvelous and the extra added attraction of the wolves were wonderful beyond words.

Powell, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

What a fantastic combination -- B&B plus wolf sanctuary. Our room overlooked the wolf enclosure, so when they were up and about we could see them. Hearing their melodic pack howls was also special. It was also fun to be able to see the younger wolves up close on the walking path around the enclosure. Mary Martha and Chris were wonderful hosts. Delicious breakfasts and great hospitality. Sitting on the front porch was so peaceful. If we get back to the Bozeman area, we would definitely stay there again.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2010

This was our first stop on arrival in Montana and these 3 nights were probably our best! Chris and Mary Martha were extremely welcoming and gave us loads of great recommendations for places to visit. The breakfasts were gorgeous and we loved watching the wolves. We stayed in the room overlooking the enclosure and it was spacious, comfortable and included a jetted tub, fridge, microwave and TV/DVD player. They also have loads of great movies for you to watch in the evenings. There is a deck and BBQ for guests to use and they'll sort you out with anything you need (wine, wine glasses, cups of tea etc!). The only reason I gave sleep quality a 4 was because the wolves howl early in the morning but it isn't that loud. Apart from that this place was perfect and I'd love to visit again but for longer next time!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Purcellville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

How many places can you spend the night and watch wolves too. Great place took many photos of the wolves. The breakfast was awsome. We bought the Howlers Inn cookbook and 5 t-shirts. The time at Howlers Inn made for a great vacation.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Howlers Inn Bed & Breakfast and Wolf Sanctuary? Share your experiences!