“It AIN'T all about the donut!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Bozeman
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bakeries
Rockmart, Georgia
“It AIN'T all about the donut!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I had to go southern there for a moment because we're all about hospitality. This is exactly what you get at Granny's. The owner is so gracious and kind he offered us a free donut when we showed up at closing and advised us to be back at 8 am the next morning when the donuts are hot and fresh because that's when they're best. This we did and the donuts were amazing but Robert the owners attitude impressed me the most. He greeted everyone that walked in the door with a positive note that it was going to be a great day! The power of positive attitude and thinking can rub off on others.

Glendive, Montana
“STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have lived all over the U.S. and even overseas. I was a bit skeptical of the awesome reviews but after visiting I am a convert! This quaint little shop is well worth the trip and the shop owner is one of a kind. We arrived on a Sunday morning and watched as people with children were asked by the owner, if they wanted to make their own sprinkle donut. He then assisted them with the task and smiles were everywhere. We got a dozen donuts to take home and I am so thankful we did. The donuts tasted just as good later! The owner is a class act and his type of personality is one of the many reasons I call Montana my home. I just wish I lived on the Western side and not 6 hours away. Do yourself a favor and stop in!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“The greatest donuts ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

These donuts are by far the best donuts we have ever had, period! the yeast donuts and the cake donuts are both fantastic.If you are ever near Bozeman you must stop in and get a donut.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boise
“Best Donuts EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have had my fair share of donuts over the years and consider myself to be quite the donut snob. I've eaten some amazing donuts but none so good as the donuts here at Granny's. The raised donuts are melt in your mouth delicious, the perfect balance of dough and sweetness. But what I loved best were Granny's cake donuts, warm and soft on the inside and yet crunchy on the outside...a rare find in donuts these days. Why oh why must donut makers forsake the outside crispiness that helps define a great donut? Well, here at Granny's no need to worry. If you find yourself in Bozeman or even if your just driving by you must give Granny's a try. You will be glad you did...in spite of the added post-munching donut weight you put on.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kalispell, Montana
“We've been seduced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed the night in Bozeman and pulled up the top restaurants on TA. A donut shop at the top of the list? Well, we just had to discover for ourselves what all the fuss was about. I did an extra 20 minutes on the hotel elliptical to prepare myself for this indulgence.
Super easy to find. Adorable exterior with a few picnic tables, potted flowers and veggies decor. Completely charmed by the three guys behind the counter inside the quirky interior. One enticed us right away with a sample of an orange glazed cream-filled donut. Didn't have to ask me twice! Took one bite and I was floating on a fluffy cloud of sweet deliciousness.
All the glowing reviews are right on the money. Speaking of money, the prices were super cheap considering the quality. I'm glad I don't live in Bozeman. I'd be first in line every morning and my waistline would soon suffer the consequences. If you're in the area, don't miss out on this one of a kind experience!

Visited July 2014