“Clean, noise, no coffee.” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Bozeman
Seattle
“Clean, noise, no coffee.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

So, the rooms were sparkling clean and the beds were comfortable but the walls are paper thin so if you have a neighbor who likes to listen to the TV at volume 8 or snores, forget about sleep. The most disappointing, two packets of decaf for the in room c

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Prince Albert
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Microtel in Bozeman. Convenient access, great rooms, perfect place to stay for a couple of days on your travels

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

GMMicrotel H, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Louis,

Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel, We look forward to accommodate your lodging needs in the future.
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

The hotel itself is nice and breakfast was about what we expected, but the hotel staff was awful. I had already made my reservation through priceline, but called to request a double since I was traveling with my father. The hotel staff WOULD NOT work with me whatsoever. They said my only choice was to cancel my reservation and book a new one FOR DOUBLE THE PRICE WITHOUT A REFUND. Not only were they unwilling to work with me, but I kept a completely professional attitude with them hoping that being nice would help my case, and the staff was short with me and sighed in annoyance when I asked questions about my options. They were rude on the phone and rude when I got there in person. I hated that I couldn't afford to just leave there and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Danielle Lang,

You booked your reservation online through a third party website Priceline.com. The rate you paid was for a 1 bed room, 1 person room, Our hotel charges per bed, so to get a two bed room there would of been a modest price increase. Our hotel would of been happy to accommodate your request, but by the time that you called to change your reservation our hotel was sold out of standard one bed and two bed rooms, and all we had left were suites. I am sincerely sorry that you felt our service was lacking, and hopefully you will give us an opportunity accommodate you in the future.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman

Address: 612 Nikles Drive, Bozeman, MT 59715
Location: United States > Montana > Bozeman
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Bozeman
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Bozeman
Microtel Inn & Suites Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
Microtel Bozeman
Microtel Hotel Bozeman
Bozeman Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.