“Coupes night out” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Livingston, Montana
“Coupes night out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The waiters were super helpful and courteous. The water, bread and drink orders were taken promptly. The appetizer came out pretty fast (calamari) and it was good. Dinner arrived and we were disappointed because we were told the pastas were handmade daily and delicious. My scallop fettucini came with a sauce( recommended by my waiter) that had no flavor. My hubby got the gnocchi which also was bad. I expected a fine dining experience but missed it. I gave it a chance because of the mixed reviews but was quite disappointed. Maybe it is made for the older crowd but this 40 year old still has taste buds.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Atwater
“Really good tasting food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

My wife and I went got in Bozeman fairly late and asked the clerk for a recomendation. She mentioned Ferraro's among others and since it was easy to get to we went there. We were able to get right in, good service, the bread was good and the food was really good. A little expensive but for a special occasion definetly worth it. It was a very good fine dining experience.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
scottsdale
“Very disappointing...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Food was below average, Ferraro's was very disappointing. We come to Bozeman infrequently but lmost likely!!! will not try this restaurant again. We love italian food but this was not.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Handmade pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

I love Ferraros. The salad is fresh and light and the beef medallions with Gorgonzola are my favorite. I have gone monthly for years, and have not had a bad meal or bad service. I would rather have over zealous waiters than poor service. I am in the service industry and when I go out I want to be served. I laugh while reading some of these reviews, because if you spell as bad as Audreyf I am not likely going to trust you as a restaurant connoisseur! And if you compare Ferraros to a chain restaurant, then please stay at the chains. That way the rest of us can enjoy a quiet intimate dinner with real handmade pasta paired with an exceptional Italian wine recommended by trained staff.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Louisville
“Big Disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Cannot recommend. Food quality very, very low and service just as bad. Way overpriced. This was our first and last time. No evidence of any management overseeing either the kitchen or the dining rooms. You can do better Italian at home...trust us...you can!

• Visited July 2012