“A Jem” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Bozeman, Montana
“A Jem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Wow.... This place has been here for several years and I just passed it by because of the Main Street entry being not inviting. Went there tonight with the love of my life and what a surprise. This was as nice a Asian Bistro as I have been in and I have been in many around the world. I am ashamed of myself for not trying it years ago. My loss. I will be back with family and friends. Oh yes.... Our server was Caleigh and she was a treat.

Visited October 2013

oregon
“Beautiful and Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Gorgeous Tai restaurant in the downtown area of Bozeman. We arrived at 5:30 so it wasn't very busy yet. Had a choice of seat. What beautiful décor! Service friendly and personal, but not in a bothersome way. We loved our food, Lemon Chicken for me and my husband had Garlic Chicken. Garlic chicken is one of his all time favorite dishes and this was one of the best. Will return again anytime we visit Bozeman.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Love, love, love this place! Sometimes I just crave Sweet Chili. The lunch combos here are the best: basil chicken with noodles and an egg roll for just $10. A plus, the extra spiceness of my lunch cleared out my sinuses!

Denver, Colorado
“Poor dishwashing quality control and service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

10/13/13 - Water glass and knife had dried on food from previous customers. Waiter nonchalant and non-attentive to our service needs.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Missoula, Montana
“Delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We enjoyed our meal very much. Two of ordered the evening 'special' - a large prawn dish, not too spicy but with intense garlic flavor. Two others order one of the curry dishes, again well prepared. Presentation was lovely, the wait-person attentive, and the atmosphere inviting. We'd go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere