“FAB THAI FOOD” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Madison, Wisconsin
“FAB THAI FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

We had been on the road for two weeks. We looked up the reviews of places to eat in Bozeman & we picked this place. There was a bit of a wait – a local man came out with carry out food and came over to us and said “The wait is worth it, try the red curry”. We did end up ordering the curry. It had a bit of spice, but not too much. It was PERFECT! Best Thai food I have ever had. My husband and I shared and order of egg rolls and one order of the curry. It was plenty. Staff was friendly – they all work together to make sure customers are well cared for. We never had to ask for water or our bill. It was less than $20.00. When we got home to Wisconsin, I was talking to a doctor I work with. I said we stayed in Bozeman for a couple of days. She said – did you go to the Sweet Chili? I could not believe it. She had been there herself one time. I can’t wait to return to Montana again and Bozeman to eat at Sweet Chili!

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Wow was that good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

We had the sea bass and the bison curry we seriously could not decide which was better. Sinfully good

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
HarpersofBozeman
“Sweet Chilis is a great place for date night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Food was very yummy. I have been here multiple times and have not had a bad meal. Nice atmosphere.

Visited March 2012
Billings, Montana
“Best garlic shrimp ever, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

First shot at Sweet Chili will be a repeat for sure. Best garlic shrimp ever - 9 tender shrimp layered with garlic bits and glazed with a wonderful sauce with a touch of sweetness. All the steamed rice made it's way into the remaining sauce to leave none behind. Stir fried vegetables compliment. Carol was attentive but not in you face. Excellent!!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“This is the best Asian food I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

A small place with wonderful food. Try the Curried Duck.

Visited March 2012