“Not worth the Price you pay.” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: On the corner of Bozeman and Main Street
Bozeman, Montana
“Not worth the Price you pay.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

The food Here is good don't get me wrong but you still leave here hungry. I have visited this place several times and every time the same expernce. I arrive at opening time (5:00) wait for a table, after seated the waitress barly acknowledges us, we order freshly cooked bread, once the meal arrives it looks ten times smaller than advertised. I ordered the Special 14 ounce Bison steak which turned out to be about eight ounces. My girl friend ordered the Pork which was all fat except the half inch wide strip in the middle. When we left I was hungry and end up going to get a somemore food later on.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Woodbury, Minnesota, United States
“Lunch was so superb that we returned for dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

The soups, salads & pizzas we had at Blackbird were superlative, & the bread so good that we cornered the baker to demand where she learned her craft: Paris. We've lived in several places that are blessed with excellent mid-priced restaurants, and would pit Blackbird against any of them. Highly recommended!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bozeman MT
“Great food- REALLY NOISY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

So I wish this place could do something about the acoustics, as otherwise it was great food for Bozeman. I had a salad, (can't remember the name) which was excellent and my friend had a pizza, which was outstanding. The service was excellent. Our server was very helpful about wine choices. Didn't have room for dessert, so need to go back. Not the place for a quiet, intimate meal, but fine for a good meal with friends.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bozeman
“Don't go there if you need gluten-free”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

I was given an entre with gluten, even after I told the waiter to make sure the cook knew I was a celiac and to substitute rice for the other grain. I was served and did not notice until I had eaten a few spoonfuls from under the meat that it was not rice. There are so many restaurants in Bozeman that not only are educated in food sensitivities, but cater to them...think Aleworks, The Bistro, Vera Fare, Food for Thought, Solas, even Ted's has a gluten-free menu.The food seems tasty, but very expensive. In other instances, I, too, have left there still hungry.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bozeman, MT
“The BEST in Bozeman!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

You can't go wrong eating here! The food and atmosphere are both excellent!