“Below average as Carinos go................” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 190 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery
Description: At Johnny Carino's restaurant, we serve up Italian hospitality with our flavorful original dishes. Come enjoy our warm, comfortable environment that invites friends and family to relax and enjoy each other over a great meal, it's a little celebration of the good things in life, everyday. Don't forget we cater and deliver too. Boldness, Flavor, Creativity all on your plate in one casual dining environment.
Longmont, Colorado
“Below average as Carinos go................”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Overseasoned calamari started our meal followed by an overdressed Caesar salad. When we asked for some romaine to "water it down" we were presented with room temperature greens that had started to wilt. The Pork Chop special had strange tasting pork. It was not finished. The bread wqas great as was the service. We went for comfort Italian and we were disappointed.

Visited November 2012

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Great Food at a Good Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I recently ate at Carino's and found the food to be outstanding. We found the value to amount of food we ate to be great for Bozeman standards. We have tried a few restaurants while in town and they tended to be over priced. Great place to take a family.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bozeman, Montana
“This is NOT Italian”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Every few months, my memory fades, and I make the mistake of stopping here when I crave some Italian. The food is so bland that I always regret eating here. I don't think serving spaghetti qualifies as "Italian" food. However, the restaurant is always clean and the staff is good if you do want some bland pasta.

Visited July 2012
anchorage
“Salty, salty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Not being a fan of chain restaurants I was hoping for a reason to return. Alas, I had the Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad, I am a salt lover, the coating was salty was beyond my taste. If you are in search of predictable chain restaurant food-head there.

Visited August 2012
Illinois
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Excellent food and service! My husband and I visited twice on our trip to Yellowstone. Will definitly return when in Bozeman,MT.

• Visited September 2012