“This is a privately owned outback and the owner will make sure your service is spectacular.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great spaces for two to 30. Good specials and drink specials. If you want a great tip, they have half price appetizers if you sit at the bar. This place is very popular call ahead or expect to wait if you hit the dinner hour. Great food and Good service.

Visited May 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Desperate measures...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

If you love American sized portions, and like your food over seasoned, you'll love the Outback Steakhouse. Don't bother ordering an overpriced mixed drinks.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kalispell, Montana
“Not good.... At all...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

By far the WORST service we have EVER had. With a reservation it took over an hour to be sat. Once we were sat it took 20 minutes to receive our beverages. Once we got our drinks, the manager offered us a free Blooming Onion to apologize for our two very long waiting periods. Once our food came - after a 45 minute wait - three out of the five entrees were not the right meals. After sending the meals back and waiting another 15 minutes, one of the cheeseburgers came out rare and was supposed to be medium rare. We never were offered refills on our beverages. To top it off, once we were all said and done, the waiter promptly put down the bill and said "I highly recommend tipping 20%". No offense, but poor service by the manager, and wait staff does not equal a 20% tip. There is NO way we will ever be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bozeman, Montana
“Outback is Up Front”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Having never been to an Outback, we (my girlfriend and I) decided to try this one. I got the Ribeye steak, and my girlfriend chose the 4 course meal option that they had. The soup was very good, albeit a bit spice-heavy, and my Ribeye was excellent, though a tad under what I had ordered.

Our waiter came by shortly after we received our food and asked if everything was cooked "just right". I mentioned that my Ribeye was a tad rarer than I wanted, and he fixed it promptly; it came out perfectly. Additionally, it was completely re-plated when it came out, it was clear that the sides were re-made fresh. My girlfriend had the Chicken on the Barbie, which she thoroughly enjoyed.

The cheesecake with raspberry sauce which we had after dinner was exceptional, and our waiter made sure to offer after dinner coffee or liqueurs, which I found was a nice touch. We never felt rushed or hurried at all throughout our meal, and with our bill, our waiter slipped in a card for a free appetizer, saying that he had genuinely enjoyed our company, and would love to see us again.

If you go, keep in mind that they cook their steaks a bit rarer than some other restaurants, and make sure to ask if Grant is working that evening; he was courteous, efficient, and professional...hands-down one of the best waiters I have ever had. I look forward to returning!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Billings, Montana
“Great specials when sitting at the bar!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Went to outback several times because it was so close to the motel. When sitting at the bar their appetizers are reduced priced, or half price, nevertheless it was great! The food is always great when you go to the outback!

Visited January 2013