“g'day!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Augusta, Montana, United States
“g'day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I love outbacks sirloin and lobster special for 14.99.The bloomin onion is always good also. I think the staff are very friendly and helpful, and being in the next parking lot from C'mon inn makes it a perfect night.

Visited February 2013

Big Sky, MT
“Poor Atmosphere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Food is great, service is hit or miss. Having the employees at the bar discussing being wasted is not what I want to hear while sitting at said bar. If you want to discuss the best places to drink and get wasted, and then how terrible your hangover is the next day - go into the kitchen. It is poor attitude to do this right in front of the customer. Is customer service a priority here?

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Yellowstone, Montana
“Enjoyable Couples meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I choose this restaurant for a couple meal. We enjoyed an appetizer, main dishes and desert together. The food was prepared perfectly, food arrived timely, service was good and drinks were good. Everyone is always friendly, quick to clear plates, checked to make sure food was prepared correctly and made sure we had drinks.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fargo
“Always good and close to the hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The Outback in Bozeman is our go-to restaurant the night we arrive. It's always good and it's right in the parking lot of the C'mon in where we stay. It's very convenient to walk to supper after a long day's drive to get to Bozeman. This year, we were seated right away, the service was prompt and courteous and the food was excellent as usual. We usually like to eat at local places on vacation, but we make an exception for the Outback since we don't have one back home and we've always had a good meal there.

Visited February 2013
“Excellant Manager”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Ok after a long trip we were tired and settlted into our hotel room. We really did not want to get back on the motorcycle after a 12 hour day to eat, nor did we want pizza again, so I called the Outback which was next door and thought we could walk over and pick up take out. When I called with our order the manager asked where we were staying and when I told him he said I will just bring your meals to you. I was shocked! I asked him why he would do this and he said customer service is always number one. I had a baked potato and salad and my husband had a chicken dish. All was great. it is good to know that Customer Service is still a priority with some resturant owners and managers.

• Visited August 2012