“Good service, ok salad.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bistro
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College
Transit: The Streamline makes a stop just outside of the mall entrance located next to the restaurant.
Montana City, Montana
“Good service, ok salad.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've been going to the Bay for a number of years. I continue to like the menu, but there have been some changes over the past year or two that I do not agree with. In particular, I will say that the "London on the Greens" is not nearly as good as it used to be. I don't mind that the quantity is less, it's still a nice size salad. What I don't care for is the quality of the steak, and the fact that they are using only outside leaves of the romain. This makes for a very dull salad. I would be happy to pay another $1 for mixed greens, or some of the inside romaine.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Gets Better and Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

If you want a great lunch or dinner and the best Bloody Mary in Bozeman, eat here! Justin and the rest of the staff are great, the prices are very reasonable, and don't be put off by the fact that it is in the mall.....Eat here, you won't regret it. Plenty of bang for your buck. The portions are large and tasty, drinks are big, and the adjoining casino is cozy.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bozeman, Montana
“Decent tasting, slow delivery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have been to the bay twice before and both times it took forever to get our food. Yesterday I took my folks there and we literally had to wait 50 minutes to get our meal. (Salad, fish tacos, and crab cakes). We had a 2pm appointment that we were late for. It was very frustrating and a nice reminder why I won't bother going again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bozeman, Montana
“Good food and a great waiter!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have been the the Bay a few times for dinner in the last year. The food is consistently good and if you are fortunate enough to sit in TJ's section, you will have an awesome experience. TJ has been my waiter the last two times. He is friendly, knowledgable and very attentive. The Bay ++

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Livingston, Montana
“Drinks and Tiramisu”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Our friends and I went out for sushi and wanted dessert. The hostess was very snooti before she even seated us. I guess we were dressed too casual for her liking. Then she gave us attitude for asking for two tiramisu desserts and drinks. I have to say that the tiramisu is delicious but I've noticed that the portions are now half of what we were served before. I've spent good money there before... You won't see me back. I guess the word customer service escapes your employees.

• Visited October 2012