“First Class” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Helena, Montana
“First Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Not much to say. Excellent sushi, great people. Always a pleasure when we go to Dave’s. By the way the uni was exceptional!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

West Michigan
“Who would have thought??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Excellent sushi in Bozeman Montana? Who knew?? We happened upon Dave's thanks to other Trip Advisor recommendations and we SO weren't disappointed. Absolutely excellent sushi with lots of unique rolls etc. The beer selection was great, the sushi fresh and exciting, and the service outstanding. We were blown away to see it packed at 5:30 on a Friday night, but we quickly understood why. We're in the area to ski for a week, and we'll probably make a trip back to Bozeman for sushi at Dave's another night. Well done!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bozeman, Montana
“Best Sushi in Bozeman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Not only the best sushi in Bozeman, but some of the best food in Bozeman overall! Everything is very fresh, they have a nice beer/wine/sake offering, and the atmosphere is very laid back. The chefs are always willing and eager to whip up something on a whim, and it never disappoints! In the winter they do half price on all alcohol, even bottles of wine and sake, on Monday nights! They just got done renovating as well, I can't wait to return!

Visited November 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“My Favorite Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have traveled the country from Barrow, AK to Kaua'i and this is my favorite Sushi restaurant. Every time I'm in Montana I do my best to get to Dave's, I love the widespread panic roll. I often drink beer from my Dave's sushi pint glass and reminisce of the delicious rolls in Bozeman. Do yourself a favor and check it out!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
girdwood
“Best sushi in Montana!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I love Dave's sushi. My wife and I eat here almost every time we come to Bozeman. Always fresh and always packed. Keep up the good work.

• Visited October 2013