“Love this Place!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Bozeman, Montana
“Love this Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a never fail place for great food! I had a catfish po'boy and hubby and shrimp and crawfish po'boy, both fantastic and reasonably priced. Really like the new location. It's high time Zydeco got a place to live up to its food. They now have wine available, too.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Missoula, Montana
“Cafe Zydeco in Missoula, Montana is great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I recently tried this new eatery, and we now have a new favorite! The food was as good as anything we ate in New Orleans... we only tried the shrimp Po Boy and the Muffaletta.(sp?)

We plan on going back and trying one of everything!!! (Well, maybe not all at once)

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Issaquah, Washington
“Good food and free for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The Cajun fish taco was excellent (with catfish, of course.) They warned me it was spicy, but it was not too hot. The kids ate free and the staff was delightful.

Visited June 2012
Belgrade, Montana, United States
“I can't fathom all these positive views!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

At first I liked the rustic atmosphere but realized it was actually just dirty with paint peeling off the walls, floor falling apart and cracked. I got the seafood gumbo and my friend got the po-boy. He tried to order the jambalaya but the cook refused to let him order it because it was "terrible." The cook was the waiter as well and forgot about us so gave us a gift card...which I don't dare use or give to a poor unsuspecting soul. The jambalaya was absolutely awful! The rice was under cooked, the crawfish bland, the shrimp okay, and bread being the only good part. My friend liked his po-boy except too many condiments, too small of bread, and the "3rd worst diarrhea" of his life. Don't even try this place!

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“weird”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

strange atmoshphere. dissapointed didn't taste very authentic. red beans made me sick ,literally

Visited July 2011