“I will be back...one day.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Doral, FL
“I will be back...one day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Burger Bob's is super spectacular. I love cheeseburgers- and the burgers (yes, I visited twice in the few days I spent in Bozeman) I ate there are still #1 amongst all burgers I've had. So, thank you burger bob's for being so tasty and awesome. Please open a place in Miami. We need non-hyped up good burger joint.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Belgrade, Montana, United States
“DISGUSTING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife of 42 years and I visited buger bobs dump last evening for the first time to get a meal and a beverage before going to a concert. The burger was nasty, the server was rude, as was the manager with whom I spoke to about my problem and only tried to provoke me into a fight. We will never go back and I wouldn't reccomend this dump to my worst enemies.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Eveleth
“Excellent burgers!!! I know - it's cliche, but...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

BB's is the consummate burger bar. Very cute motto - "Same Day Service!" This is a very busy place, and they know how to handle it. The service was much faster than same day. We arrived at 2:PM Saturday to a short line. Our party of 9 was seated within 10 minutes. Thank you BB's. About the menu - burgers are roughly $6-9 a la carte. The combo adds fries and a soft drink (or $1 off your beer) for ~$4. If you order a huge basket of fries - it's $4. You're choice. But that's your heads up for today! Very enjoyable - we'll be back.

Visited February 2013
Keystone Heights, Florida
“Best hamburger in town !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

You name it and they make it ! Best hamburger in town .Had a great selection of beer . Plenty of space to sit. My waitress was Stephany and she was the best !

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Burger ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Great place, lots of atmosphere and a drop dead burger located in historic downtown. Service is good, and wait staff helpful, for the first timer. If we had been in Bozemen for a few days, it would have been difficult to eat anything else, and get this I am not your a-typical burger person, in fact I am very selective on my burger eats and do not frequent "burger" places at all. these burgers are as good as a steak at "Ruth Chris"... try it. I think you will agree.

Visited October 2012