Off and on for 30 years we have stayed at the Billings Inn, as it is exactly halfway on the two-day drive between Calgary and Denver, which we make frequently.
I consider the Billings Inn my 'secret gem.' Since it is off the interstate and off 27th street, it is quiet. It's also quiet because I would guess a large percentage of it's clientele are family of patients at the nearby medical clinic....not a group prone to loud parties I should think.
We have always had dogs - BIG dogs - with us when we travel, and the Billings Inn has always been pet friendly. That is something we appreciate SO much. On my trip last week the receptionist delighted in treating my German Shepherd dog to numerous dog biscuits.
The Billings Inn over the years has always been spotless. The staff have always been attentive. The room rates have always been a bargain. It may lack amenities such as a pool, but it's just plain well run and a bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riversage Billings Inn is a quality hotel in Blillings, MT Unique Blend of Value, Informal Elegance Situated Next to Billings Clinic Close to Downtown, Shopping, Restaurants and Entertainment Clean, Quiet, Affordable Pet Friendly Free Wi-Fi Completely Non-Smoking Facility Literally 5 minutes from airport. Billings' best kept secret! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Riversage Billings Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riversage Billings Hotel Billings
- Riverstone Billings Hotel