We stayed her for 6 nights while visiting Family, extremely good value considering that it was only $75 a night. We had a good bed, fridge and microwave, simple complimentary breakfast but terrible coffee ! The price is so reasonable that you can go to McCormick's Cafe and get a really good breakfast with great coffee, only a few minutes away. Cafe italia is owned by the same guy and is right next door to the cafe, yummy Italian food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riversage Billings Inn is a quality hotel in Blillings, MT Unique Blend of Value, Informal Elegance Situated Next to Billings Clinic Close to Downtown, Shopping, Restaurants and Entertainment Clean, Quiet, Affordable Pet Friendly Free Wi-Fi Completely Non-Smoking Facility Literally 5 minutes from airport. Billings' best kept secret! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riversage Billings Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riversage Billings Hotel Billings
- Riverstone Billings Hotel