“What a great place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 280 Restaurants in Billings
Seattle, Washington
“What a great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

Not only is the food good, the family here is very very charming. I probably can't tell you how many times I have eaten here, but I can tell you its a treat for me to bring friends and family here. I have traveled all over the world and can honestly say I love this place.

Montana
“Best Spicy Tuna anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2010

We eat sushi wherever we travel, and love it. But I am thrilled to say that Nara in Billings has the best, second to none, spicy tuna roll in the world! It is awesome. I like all their food alot, but I always go back to the spicy tuna.

North Dakota
“Surprisingly Delicious for me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2010

As someone who does not care much for sushi that I have had in the past, I took the chance here based on others' reviews. It was really quite good. The fish is top quality and the flavors were good. My husband loves sushi and he really like this place. You can tell they care.

Montana
“top of the line”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2009

This is a family business with Dad cutting sushi, Mom in the kitchen, daughter waiting tables and son helping Dad. I eat there once a week (twice if I can)
Mr Young is one of those guys wo takes his business VERY seriously. He is knowlegeable about his product. When you go, ask him what the diffeence is between ahi tuna and the tuna he sells. You WILL get an education. The sushi portions are easily double the typical sushi house and the fish is fresh fresh fresh!
I have eaten sushi in New York, Denver, Seattle, and yes, Hong Kong...this is the real deal.
Remember we are deeply landlocked in Montana. There isn't a huge selection. You won't be able to order Uni with quail egg or giant clam but whats on the menu is top of the line and these people are charming.
Oh, I also have to mention that the place is immaculate!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sandy, Utah
“Best sushi in Billings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2009