Now, I should preface this with this is the only place I've stayed in Billings but it's a very cool, brick building. Apparently, the tallest brick buildin west of the Mississippi. The rooms are big and clean. Their driver, I can't remember his name, is extremely friendly and knowledeable about the city and complimentary airport pick-up is included.
The Priority Club is very nice and you could almost make a dinner out of it. There is also a terrific tapas type restaurant just across the street. I'm not sure I would venture walking alone too much outside fo the hotel because I did get caught up in a street fight between some vagrants in the surrounding area. I didn't expect that in Billings so it took me a little off-guard.
There is a Starbucks in the building as well as a restaurant, bar, and even some other businesses - the hotel does not have every floor of the building.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Billings Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Billings Hotel Billings
- Billings Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Billings; our location sets us on 27th Street, between I-90 and Billings Logan International Airport. Be sure to visit our new Starbucks located in the lobby of the hotel. Our Billings hotel is 100% non-smoking and features complimentary wireless Internet access. The Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage program features 7 layers of comfort and sleep amenities. With over 16,000 square feet of meeting space the Crowne Plaza Billings is The Place To Meet. Allow our sales professionals to cater your next business or social event. This downtown hotel offers an incredible dining experience 20 stories above the competition. Visit our Montana Sky Restaurant to enjoy our American cuisine and breathtaking views or relax with colleagues over cocktails in Montana's Lounge in the hotel lobby. Minutes from the local business corridor and area attractions such as: Wells Fargo, Conoco Refinery, Billings Clinic, Exxon Mobil, St. Vincent Hospital, and the Metra Park Arena. Only 120 miles from Yellowstone National Park and within a short distance to Little Big Horn Battlefield, Pictograph Caves, Pompey s Pillar and many historical sites. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our professionally and friendly staff take pride in providing guests with personalized service and memorable experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.