My husband and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza on January 18 & 19. We reserved our room on Hotwire and paid about 66 per night (great value) for a two double beds (brother stayed one night with us.)
I was impressed with the room and the cleanliness. The beds were really comfortable, important to me because I'm pregnant.
I review every hotel I stay in, so I try to talk to the employees to see how friendly they are. Maid service was exceptional and very friendly.
My only complaints were that there is not much parking in the front of the hotel, we had to park in the garage across the street (skywalk) a few times. Also, check-out time is at noon. On our departure date, we packed up the room and decided to eat at Stella's before catching our flight back to Seattle. We got to Stella's at 10:45 and didn't get a table until 11:30 (believe me, their breakfast is worth the wait!) So I called the hotel and asked for a late check-out at 1:00, the hotel clerk said no problem. We ate our wonderful meal and headed back to the Plaza. At 12:30, the front desk called my room and asked if we were staying another night and if we were aware check-out was at noon. I told them I called and got a late check-out earlier. She was friendly but they must not make any notes in the computer about who requests a later check-out.
We would stay here again. I'm not sure what the price is normally but the Hotwire price was terrific.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Billings Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Billings Hotel Billings
- Billings Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Billings; our location sets us on 27th Street, between I-90 and Billings Logan International Airport. Be sure to visit our new Starbucks located in the lobby of the hotel. Our Billings hotel is 100% non-smoking and features complimentary wireless Internet access. The Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage program features 7 layers of comfort and sleep amenities. With over 16,000 square feet of meeting space the Crowne Plaza Billings is The Place To Meet. Allow our sales professionals to cater your next business or social event. This downtown hotel offers an incredible dining experience 20 stories above the competition. Visit our Montana Sky Restaurant to enjoy our American cuisine and breathtaking views or relax with colleagues over cocktails in Montana's Lounge in the hotel lobby. Minutes from the local business corridor and area attractions such as: Wells Fargo, Conoco Refinery, Billings Clinic, Exxon Mobil, St. Vincent Hospital, and the Metra Park Arena. Only 120 miles from Yellowstone National Park and within a short distance to Little Big Horn Battlefield, Pictograph Caves, Pompey s Pillar and many historical sites. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our professionally and friendly staff take pride in providing guests with personalized service and memorable experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Crowne Plaza Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.