My second time at the Crowne, an unmistakeable property as it is the tallest building in Billings and in the heart of downtown. Billings is pure Montana so you will get pretty much the same level of friendly, easy-going service wherever you go. The Crowne is no exception as the front desk, restaurant, catering and housekeeping staffs are all that "How you doin'?" down-home kind of friendly.
The rooms on the concierge floor are a nice size and at $150+ are a good deal. My room was clean, nicely appointed and the sleep quality was excellent. Train tracks are a couple of blocks away so if you're a light sleeper request a room on the side of the hotel that does not face the tracks. Ice machines are on alternate floors, there can be noise from the halls and there is no swimming pool at this hotel. Those are the very minor downsides...otherwise, all is well at this hotel. Other hotels have higher ratings on Trip Advisor, but I suspect the experience is not materially better than you will experience here. I will return to the CP the next time I'm in Billings.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Billings Hotel Billings
- Crowne Plaza Billings Hotel
- Billings Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Billings; our location sets us on 27th Street, between I-90 and Billings Logan International Airport. Be sure to visit our new Starbucks located in the lobby of the hotel. Our Billings hotel is 100% non-smoking and features complimentary wireless Internet access. The Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage program features 7 layers of comfort and sleep amenities. With over 16,000 square feet of meeting space the Crowne Plaza Billings is The Place To Meet. Allow our sales professionals to cater your next business or social event. This downtown hotel offers an incredible dining experience 20 stories above the competition. Visit our Montana Sky Restaurant to enjoy our American cuisine and breathtaking views or relax with colleagues over cocktails in Montana's Lounge in the hotel lobby. Minutes from the local business corridor and area attractions such as: Wells Fargo, Conoco Refinery, Billings Clinic, Exxon Mobil, St. Vincent Hospital, and the Metra Park Arena. Only 120 miles from Yellowstone National Park and within a short distance to Little Big Horn Battlefield, Pictograph Caves, Pompey s Pillar and many historical sites. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our professionally and friendly staff take pride in providing guests with personalized service and memorable experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.