“outstanding service!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 45 hotels in Billings
Great Falls
“outstanding service!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We recently stayed at the Quality Inn for my sons basketball tournament in Billings and I cannot say enough good things about this establishment. The staff is outstanding and went above and beyond to make sure we had a good stay. They were polite, patient and extremely good at customer service. Our room was clean as was the whole hotel. Our breakfast was very good and kept up to stay clean as people ate. The manager was exceptional at being available and making sure all guests were taken care. We will stay at Quality Inn again and recommend it to everyone!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

130 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

this is not a new hotel, by any means, but it has been kept up to make you feel it is new. its a small home, for people to stay , either over nighta weekend or a complete work week. the cleaning is excellant. the rooms are large and comfortable, with tables in them to have a meal on. also a kitchen completely furnished for a wonderful breakfast, both hot or cold. the staff is overly nice and want to take care of your every need, and the cook in the kitchen that makes your breakfast is just special, you can eat in the dining room or go back to your room. a room that has either a complete bedroom set up, or a tow room suite with a tv in each room, the front room also has couch and chair and, with frig, and micro wave next to the table and chairs its wondersul. and the best is your night time snack, cookies, popcorn, sandwiches etc. home should always be this great/

Room Tip: call for room and the type you want.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Sundance, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a good place, I guess my complaint ,[ I have stayed there 5 times over time so it is always there] is that outside is rather dirty due to people tossing garbage, food wrappers and such. This is always there, so people just trash things today. Good breakfast, and snacks at night. Rooms have always been clean. and comfy

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Zeeland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed here January 2013 because we needed to catch an early flight. We were pleasantly surprised at the accommodations, service, and breakfast for the inexpensive $75 nightly rate we paid! We would stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Sheridan, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel over on New Years Eve and was very happy with it. The rooms were nice and clean. We were very excited that the hotel turned on our heat before we arrived so we didn't have to walk in to a cold room. I will definetly stay here the next time I need a room in Billings.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Tuttle, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I made my reservation while shopping when it started to snow - I used my iPhone app and had my reservation made before the cashier finished ringing up my sale. As I pulled in to the hotel to check in, the front desk agent had my room keys ready for me and I was warmly greeted by name. I stay at this hotel on occasion, and the service is always great, but I was tired of traveling and this quick check in and personalized service made my day!

Room Tip: I love the two room suites when traveling with family. Also, they have pet friendly rooms available...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Have stayed here before, and been pleased with the room and the service.

On this trip I arrived early, and asked to be checked in early to get some work done before an evening meeting. As a Diamond Elite choice member, I was hopeful that they could accomodate my request. Instead, I was given a rather abrupt and unpleasant brush-off, and told to return at normal check in time.

So much for my loyalty to this chain over the years, and 40+ nights in the past year. Next time I'll find a room at a different place, there are plenty of them in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn Homestead Park? Share your experiences!