“15 minutes from reservation to enjoying my room!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Billings
Tuttle, Oklahoma
“15 minutes from reservation to enjoying my room!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I made my reservation while shopping when it started to snow - I used my iPhone app and had my reservation made before the cashier finished ringing up my sale. As I pulled in to the hotel to check in, the front desk agent had my room keys ready for me and I was warmly greeted by name. I stay at this hotel on occasion, and the service is always great, but I was tired of traveling and this quick check in and personalized service made my day!

Room Tip: I love the two room suites when traveling with family. Also, they have pet friendly rooms available...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Have stayed here before, and been pleased with the room and the service.

On this trip I arrived early, and asked to be checked in early to get some work done before an evening meeting. As a Diamond Elite choice member, I was hopeful that they could accomodate my request. Instead, I was given a rather abrupt and unpleasant brush-off, and told to return at normal check in time.

So much for my loyalty to this chain over the years, and 40+ nights in the past year. Next time I'll find a room at a different place, there are plenty of them in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Found a roach crawling in my room and mngmt tried to argue about what it was. Only offered 20% off said its not there fault. Offered to have my wife and I switch rooms at 10 30 at night and if there are bugs in one they in all

• Stayed December 2012
Elliston Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Checked in via hotwire.com at the last minute, only to find that hotwire had selected a smoking room for us. With asthma on board as well as a bad cold and the flu, we were told that ordinarily when you book with such a service, you pretty much have to get whatever hotwire ( et al) books you into. But the young woman at the desk, ( Monica) was very kind and moved us to another room, ( very nice first floor king suite) for the same price. The location is great - close to restaurants ( some deliver - just ask at the front desk) and the serve a made to order breakfast. Very comfortable stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Missoula, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I spend over 200 nights per year in hotels all around the country. This is a top value hotel in its price range. Reason, the Staff. Service is great. Front Desk Gal Maria has a great smile and greets you like she really enjoys her job. Got me a room on the 1st floor as I requested even though I did not get to the hotel till 10 pm. In the morning the breakfast crew cooks your breakfast too order!!!! Also has a nice spread of buffet items and cereals. Property is not new, but well maintained. Stopped by the front desk on my way out and found the morning desk crew to be as good as the night crew and the manager was friendly and helpful too.
Bottom line, Great Service, modest price, clean room. In my book a great stay.

Room Tip: Make reservations in advance or mis-out on a great place to stay.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Natick, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This stay was great. Comfortable beds, large rooms, and good breakfast. It is very close to I 90 so very easy to find. It is in a very nice area, lots of restaurants. The front desk was very helpful and suggested a restaurant we enjoyed. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stay at the Quality Inn-Homestead when ever I'm in Billings. I had to stay at another hotel once during the summer and made me appreciate my time even more at the Quality. Best breakfast, best service, best rooms, it's just the BEST. Great Job guy's!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn Homestead Park? Share your experiences!