Nice place to stay. Get a room in the atrium section. Bartender did not know what a gimlet was but oh well. The casino club was friendly and enjoyable. Very good place to spend a few days in Billings.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - The Grand Montana Billings Hotel
- Holiday Inn - The Grand Montana Billings Hotel Billings
- Billings Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Billings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that Holiday Inn Grand Montana has to offer. Your are at the heart of everything, whether it's business or pleasure. Our guest rooms provide all the comforts you have come to expect, from a top quality hotel. Enjoy the best night's sleep on our plush mattresses, stay connected with our free high-speed wireless Internet, swim year round in our indoor pool or relax in the hot tub and sauna. Find excitement with Montana Style Gaming in our new casino or quietly read your favorite book next to the atrium waterfall. The hotel completed an extensive facelift from top to bottom in 2008 and you will be sure to feel the warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere the minute you walk through our door. Conveniently located, just 10 minutes from Logan International Airport and easily accessible from I-90 exit 446. Experience a few of the nation's treasures, as the Holiday Inn Grand Montana is perfectly situated between Yellowstone National Park and Little Bighorn Battle Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn - The Grand Montana Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.