Name-brand hotels tend to be expensive while budget hotels are sometimes old, worn and dirty. The sweet spot is a hotel that carries a budget brand but with name-brand comfort and location.
The ClockTower is in that sweet spot.
It has all the comfort of the larger chain hotels, has free parking, and is modestly priced for its location in downtown Billings. The restaurant/bakery next door is owned by the same family; it's great too.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Clocktower Hotel
- Best Western Plus Clocktower Hotel Billings
- Best Western Billings
- Best Western Clock Hotel
- Billings Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-story motel situated in the heart of downtown, within walking distance of 2 museums, shops, theaters and over two dozen of the top restaurants and bars in Billings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS ClockTower Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.