“Quiet place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 48 Hotels in Billings
Vincennes, Indiana
“Quiet place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was on the 5th floor. My window overlooked the parking lot on a hot 105 degree summer day. Upon entering this room, I found it felt cool which really surprised me. The curtains were drawn just enough to let the light in but closed enough to keep the heat of the day out. My kingsize bed was very comfy. It was very firm which is what I prefer. I slept there very well...no noise.

The breakfast the following morning was one of the best I've eaten at. The staff was quite helpful and friendly too. I ordered room service the previous night and my food was still hot and very delicious.

When I pass through Billings again in the future, this is the only motel for me.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Nichole M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Billings, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you had such a positive experience. Our hot, cooked-to-order breakfast is very popular amongst our guests and I'm glad you had the opportunity to enjoy it as well. Thank you again for your business and the great review. I look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Portland Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I found this place to be one of the nicest hgi hotels i have ever stayed at The rooms seem to be brand new. Service was good at various times of the day. I would recommend this place for family and business travelers.

• Stayed January 2013
Nichole M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Billings, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and the service you received. We pride ourselves in hiring the best of the best! We have a maintenance team that works very hard to make sure that rooms are kept in tip top shape, and a housekeeping department that keeps them sparkling. I hope you'll be back when your travels bring you to the area. Thank you again!
Great Falls, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds were outstanding, very comfortable with great pillows. Nice, nice rooms! The food at our banquet was wonderful too. Very cozy lobby, LOVE the fireplace! Good restaurants close by too!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so pleased that you found our staff to be friendly, the beds comfortable and the food delicious. We welcome you back anytime to experience first class service.
Billings, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Our non-profit program held our holiday recognition event at the Hilton Gardin Inn in Billings,MT. We've been there multiple times and have never been disappointed. The room was wonderful, the staff attentive, the food was the best we've ever had, the sales and catering managers were terrific to work with, and the cost very reasonable. The banquet room(s) are wired for projectors, sound, etc... with two big screens so the whole room can see. Parking is plentyful and right by the door. Our program works with Senior Citizens so we're pretty picky about our facilities so our people don't have to walk far. Two of our addendees came early by mistake. The staff got them coffee, a newspaper, and had them sit by a cozy fireplace as they waited. I think that was the highlight of their day. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn Billings!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Nichole M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Billings, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so fortunate to work with such amazing people that embrace hospitality. Our Chef, Catering Staff, and Sales Managers work very well together and I"m so pleased that you had such a great experience. I hope that you'll be back and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your guests again!
Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The staff were very helpful. The rooms,workout facility, pool and hot tub are clean and well maintained. Just can't tell you how amazingly comfortable the beds are.....not used to getting such a good night rest in a hotel....I will be staying here on all my trips to Billings.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your awesome review! I am so happy that your experience was just as we hope for. I am blessed to work with such amazing, hospitable people, and I thank you for recognizing them. Our self adjusting Garden Sleep System Beds are a favorite amongst many of our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Great Falls, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were in Billings for a conference, but brought our family along. The staff was great and treated us all with courtesy! My boys are teenagers and when they went to breakfast alone, the server went above and beyond to make sure they were taken care of. The pool is on the small side but nice for a short swim. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The rooms were large, well furnished and had flat screen TV's. Cookies every time we came back from conference or shopping was a big hit too! We will stay again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you kindly for the great review! I'm so pleased the you had a great conference and your family was able to join you. We aim to please, and our staff does a very nice job of being hospitable to every guest. The warm, fresh baked cookies tend to be a favorite... we'll never change that! We hope to see you again soon.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

As a business traveler, I look for a hotel that is conveniently located, clean, well maintained, and has the amenities I need. This property is all of that and more. The rooms have been updated, the beds very comfortable, the business center convenient and it is nice to be able to enjoy a glass of wine or a beer in the lobby in the evening. The staff is incredibly accommodating and followed up with me during my visits to make sure my stay was meeting my expectations. If you are visiting Billings, stay at this property.

Room Tip: I tend to stay on high floors away from the elevators and stairwells.