“Pretty good but not great...” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Pretty good but not great...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Took my nieces out to dinner for a little get together. Decided on Olive Garden as the location is very convenient and the menu quite varied. We were seated quickly by a very friendly hostess and immediately greeted by our server. Salad and bread sticks arrived right away. We ordered our entrees and waited, and waited, and waited and waited. The food was hot, tasty, and well presented, but it took forever to arrive at the table. Glad we weren't in a hurry.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Billings, Montana
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great foof and usually great service. My biggest complaint is that the meal often comes before you can finish or sometimes even start on your salad. That really annoys me.

Visited November 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Great Place, Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Always enjoy the Garden! Good food, great service at a very good price! Will keep going back. Thanks

Visited September 2013
Great Falls
“It's always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I don't usually eat at chains but the Billings Olive Garden has great service and the food is always good.

Visited September 2013
Missoula, Montana
“Fresh, yummy salad is just the beginning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I really enjoy this Olive Garden in Billings - had a great salad, diet Coke and sausage/peppers sandwich for late lunch. The portions are quite large so I saved half the sandwich for dinner and took my cold drink to go. The salad itself is reason enough to stop by, take five and relax in a very friendly eatery. My waitstaff person Cisco was delightfut and most helpful. I was glad I decided to stop by and ate there the next day too!

• Visited October 2013