“I love Olive Garden!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Gardiner, Montana
“I love Olive Garden!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Olive Garden is my favorite. The food is good and the staff is great! The atmosphere is friendly and fun. You might have to wait to be seated but they're worth it. When you're at Olive Garden you're treated like family. (In a good way.)

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Home Away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

My husband loves Olive Garden. We saw this one on our way to our hotel and stopped. It's always nice to have something familiar while traveling.

Visited May 2012
Helena, Montana
“My daughter's favorite restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

We decided to eat here because it is my daughter's favorite restaurant and she really wants one in Helena. My daughter and her husband had the steak parmesan with ravioli. They swore by the meal and ate it quickly. We had about 5 orders of bread sticks and the kids kept our waiter running with requests of their own. My son-in-law who is a captain in the USMC just came off drill weekend and was hungry and dry. The waiter kept the sodas and glasses of water coming as fast as he could drink them. By the way, our waiter's name was Cisco and was an excellent waiter. I recommend him to everyone who goes to this Olive Garden. All in all our experience was good, only thing that detracted from being excellent was the salad that was served was drenched in salad dressing. Cisco offered to bring us a dry salad, but we had already eaten the other. I liked this restaurant and can't wait until they open the Olive Garden in Bozeman in approx Jan 2013 so that it will be closer to us to visit. This is a good family restaurant.

Visited May 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“Super”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

Great food, great prices, good service.
Go early mid-week to avoid waiting.

Boise, Idaho
“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

This OIive Garden was busy on a Friday afternoon at 3:45 pm but we were seated immediately. Signature salad and breadsticks perfect as usual. Portions were big, we should have split an entre, but we had plenty to take back to the hotel for lunch the next day.

Visited April 2012