“Good Selection” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Florence, Kentucky
“Good Selection”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

A bit pricey and the sauce are on the sweeter side. However, since I'm a vegan, I did request no eggs and no meat in my meal and they'd accommondated.

Visited May 2014

Billings, Montana
“Really good Asian food in a nice, quiet place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was very impressed with a recent lunch here. Very fresh and flavorful food in a quiet, clean environment. It's easy to get to near local Billings shopping and superstores. A great way to escape after shopping or to have a nice lunch or dinner.

Visited May 2014
Cody
“If you like Thai food, you'll love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Every time we go to Billings, our favorite food to eat is Thai food. There are at least four different Thai restaurants, but this is our favorite, whether going for lunch or for dinner. They also serve great Sushi if that's your desire. The flavors, the arrangments, the very stylish decor, soft music, and servers all make this a wonderful experience. We've been there at least a half dozen times now and never been disappointed. They have the traditional Thai dishes, and many signature dishes. My favorites are the eggplant and curry dishes. Try it, you'll love it!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Billings, Montana
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

No msg in their food and it tastes great! I have had a couple of the chicken dishes, both very good. Good size lunches. I have had the salmon salad also and it is great. They have mochi (spelling) ice cream for dessert, yum, it's different, but good, I love the mango.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Wonderful food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here several times and have thoroughly enjoyed everything we've eaten. The sauces are flavorful and the veggies crisp. They have wonderful hand made steamed pork buns that my husband had been searching for since he was a kid and had them while visiting San Francisco's China Town. It was like going back in time for him and was a real treat. The atmosphere is modern yet warm and the service prompt. My only complaint would be that the prices are a little high for the portion sizes. We will go back again anyway because the food is that good.

• Visited January 2014