“Excellent facility” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 48 Hotels in Billings
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

Very nice! Our King room was attractively decorated, quiet, very clean, comfortable and roomy. I liked the efficient use of space. Hard-wired high-speed internet allowed a Netflix connection and the TV readily accepted the computer connections. The breakfast buffet offered healthful choices and was well stocked. The facilities were very clean and well maintained. I saw an employee cleaning the tops of picture frames in a hallway and there was no dust anywhere in our suite. We were allowed to turn the sound off on the TV while we ate in the breakfast room (a big plus for me).

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
North Eastern Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

Recently stayed at Spring Hill Suites in Billings, Mt. From the beginning the staff was very polite and helpful. The rooms were great have no compliants about the establishment, beds were the best if like the soft fluffy beds and plenty of pillows. The breakfast was a 5 on a scale of 1-10, but still a great breakfast no compliants. I tried most of the hotels in Billings and by far this was on my top 3 list as far as price and accommodations. If you like Bar B-Q the Texas Road House is a great place to eat. Thanks to the staff for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Saskatchewan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2010

Stayed here 3 nights in this very clean and modern hotel. Great value for my govt rate. Breakfast had lots of choices, coffee always on and suckers in lobby for kids. Pool is very small but we had it alone most times. Beds super comfy. Non smoking non pet hotel! You could hear traffice and trains but nothing that would keep you up at night. Great location for restaurants and shopping! Will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2010

We've stayed here about 3 times before this trip. The other times we could hear children making noises. It did not bother us because we have children ourselves and know how they are when cooped up in a room. The service was great until our recent stay. We decided to meet extended family from another part of the state at this hotel. We would all stay here to be near each other. Upon check in, one of the rooms I booked had dog feces in the corner. We reported this to the front desk and they moved us to a different room. After our other family arrived, we went to each others rooms and visited. It's rare for us to see each other. Our children were excited, they were a little loud, but not as loud as the other rooms. We took our cousins out on the town because they never been to Billings. Later on that night we returned to the hotel without any disturbances. The next morning as we were going to the other rooms to make breakfast plans, all 4 rooms recieved calls from the front desk. All of us were told that we had to leave immediately and check out. All 4 rooms were already paid for 2 nights. Each room received different and numerous excuses. Some are as follows; we had funny smells coming from our rooms, we were taking drugs (we do not take drugs), loud and excessive noises, going from room to room was disturbing the other guest, we got up too early (9:00 AM), we partied until 5:30 AM, and we had too many people staying in our rooms. They did not once call to let any of us know of any noise complaints. There were no warnings of any sorts given to us. When asked about all of these complaints, the front desk told us that a Manager had stayed in the motel and was in close proximity of our rooms. They had to go by what the Manager had told them. When asked if other guest complained there was no response. We asked why we were not warned they just repeated that they were following the Managers orders. The other guest that were up early or had children were not asked to leave but just our group. I grew up in cities and rural areas. I never once felt racially profiled until this incident. I am Native American, as all of the others in our group. We asked if any other guest that left their rooms that morning were also complained about. They would not give an answer. The only guest, that we were told, complained was a Manager staying in the motel. I do not know if it was a personal confliction of the Manager and if it was, is this person in the right job position? We were treated unfairly because we did no more than any other guest. We also took pictures of the rooms upon our departure because we felt that we had no trust with this company. I still have not received back a deposit they took out of my account. I have pictures that prove everything was left the same as when we checked in. I will never stay at another Marriott again. We then booked rooms at Quality Inn. We told them our situation in this hotel. They offered a seperate guest lounge area for us all to visit. They treated us with the upmost respect. There were no complaints made personally by the Manager. One of the most important factor was that they understood that this was a special time for our group. We don't always get to see our family because we all work and cannot travel as often. At my job, I am in a manager position. As a Manager the customer always comes first and before my personal interest>

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2010

I stayed here In Dec and I was very happy by the way I was treated. I truly felt like the people here cared about me. This place is clean and very nice. I had some minor internet issues but the Desk clerk got me squared away in no time. Thanks for a good stay.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2009

Stayed here for four nights on a business/pleasure trip. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. On the cold snowy mornings they had brooms and ice scrapers available to clean snow and ice off of cars. The room was spacious and the beds very comfortable. Nice breakfast selection. Only minor note would be no heat lamp in bathroom, and no hand lotion, only body lotion. The room was very quiet. Two good restaurants right behind hotel. Nice big flat screen TV and fast internet in the room.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2009

Husband & I stayed here on our first night touring the Montana/Dakotas area, and our last. After the first night, we looked forward to returning. The suite (king bed) is extremely comfortable, with all the amenities, incl. fridge and microwave. Very quiet, filling buffet breakfast, pleasant reception desk folks. We stayed free on Marriott Miles, but would look to stay at SpringHill Suites on our own dime again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to SpringHill Suites Billings? Share your experiences!