We had to book this room on the fly and were disappointed by the rate we were charged. $138.03 for a room in a 1/4 full hotel. The room and bed were comfortable, but we found mildew in the caulk around the tub. A little bleach would have gotten it so it's obvious no attempt has been made to clean it. No air conditioning in the halls made for a stuffy smelling hotel and the woman at the front desk was unfriendly. I'd stay here again at a lower rate but if I'm going to pay this much, I'll go down the road to the Hilton Garden Inn or Hampton Inn where they know how to treat folks.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Billings
- Holiday Inn Billings
- Billings Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Billings Hotel is a beautiful hotel located on the east side of Billings, MT. Easy access from I-90, take exit 455. We are located just West of the I-90, I94 junction.Looking to travel scenic Montana? We are an ideal stay over point to take day trips to see Yellowstone National Park, Beartooth Pass, Little Bighorn and Pompey's Pillar We have a complimentary breakfast bar, business center with high speed Internet.We are just 3 miles from the Metra Park. Forty-five minutes from Little Big Horn Battlefield, thirty minutes from Pompey's Pillar and one hour from Red Lodge ski resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.