I booked this room - and prepaid for it, before I came here to check out the reviews (bad, I know). Some of the reviews were so bad that I thought I might just eat the money and find another hotel. But I stuck with this one, and I'm glad I did.
1. The property is now fully renovated. No construction noise. Great appearance in keeping with other hotels in this chain.
2. The property is now fully non-smoking, so no worries there, either.
The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and it was clean. There was a blood spot on the sheets that was a little disconcerting, but I was frankly too tired to report it, and it was clear that the sheets were clean, despite the little stain.
My only complaint is that the common areas were not clean enough - dirt and handprints on the exterior doors, the elevator doors, etc. But for the price, you can't beat it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Billings Hotel is a beautiful hotel located on the east side of Billings, MT. Easy access from I-90, take exit 455. We are located just West of the I-90, I94 junction.Looking to travel scenic Montana? We are an ideal stay over point to take day trips to see Yellowstone National Park, Beartooth Pass, Little Bighorn and Pompey's Pillar We have a complimentary breakfast bar, business center with high speed Internet.We are just 3 miles from the Metra Park. Forty-five minutes from Little Big Horn Battlefield, thirty minutes from Pompey's Pillar and one hour from Red Lodge ski resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Billings
- Holiday Inn Billings
- Billings Holiday Inn