I check in exhausted, I mean tired.
1. First key card doesn't work.
2. After new key card, door is jammed shut, back to the office I go, again, I'm exhausted.
3. They get the door open and the attendant walks away. I look into the room and its obviously unclean as the bedding is wadded up on the floor.
4. THIRD trip to the office for a new room. Get the key card and walk into the new room. It reeks, and I mean downright reeks of set in cigarette smoke. (I knowingly got a smoking room, but didn't think it'd smell like an ashtray).
5. Stains on the floor, dirty towels, lipstick smudge on the sink, and a TERRIBLY uncomfortable bed.
I tried sleeping, but I don't think I slept very well at all. In fact, a couple days later, I slept in my car at a rest stop in Minnesota and by far it was a better night sleep. That's sad, especially when I paid over 60 dollars for a room at this place. I will probably never consider motel 6 again, especially when my car is more comfy lol.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Six Billings
- Billings Motel Six
- Billings Motel 6