“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Diner
Billings, Montana
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

My husband, two young sons, and I went to the Burger Dive a couple of Saturdays ago. We've been waiting to go and it was worth the wait! My husband had the special, a burger that was spicy with lots of garlic and LOVED it. I had a regular burger and it was delicious. Our boys had a grilled cheese and a hot dog and wolfed them down. However, the best part of the meal was the the order of onion rings. They were the best onion rings I have ever had, and I love onion rings. The atmosphere was fun and relaxed and our server was very attentive. We will definitely be going back!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Missoula, Montana
“Wow!, Great burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Super good hamburgers that starts with the best ground beef I have ever tasted in a diner burger. Although the onion rings were too salty for my taste the waitress said we could ask for them unsalted. Live and learn for next time.

Visited April 2014
Billings, Montana
“Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We wanted burgers and the Burger Dive didn't disappoint. We arrived about 1:30pm on a Monday Afternoon and had to wait for a table. Burgers were cooked to order on local bakery buns. We will be back.

Visited February 2014
Casper, Wyoming
“Average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Looking forward to great burger based on what I've read about the awards for "best burger" but ended up with what my wife and I decided was just an average burger. We ordered one with chili's and peppers on a gluten free bun. The bun was great, the burger overall so so. We also ordered sweet potato fries with chili, cinnamon and one other season but they tasted as if something sweet was added to them although nothing else was stated on the menu. They were also on the greasy side. More seating than we expected but there was a line waiting to get in. Unfortunately we will not be in line again.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
MD
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

We ordered to go -- so I am taking that into consideration. Atmosphere and service was great. The burger itself was over cooked and quite dry, and there was barely any lettuce tomato and one single ring of thin onion slice. The bread was good. I think it was very over priced for the quality of what we received.

• Visited March 2014