“Wow” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Diner
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

It was the best burger I have ever had. If you LOVE burgers you can't miss this place. GREAT services!!!!!

Visited February 2014

Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
“Excellent overall experience! Fantastic Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Great diner experience! Went here based on reviews on trip advisor and I see why it is so popular. The burger was great, I had the special, the duke. Very juicy with all kinds of wonderfulness going on, bacon, cheese, sauce, only problem I had was that I dove into it so vigorously that I burned the top of my mouth. You get your burger right off the flat top grill, I mean seriously right off!

The other half of why this was so good was the service, I walked in 8 minutes to 4 when they close and the were happy to seat me. The whole staff was very friendly especially my server. Even the cook at the grill asked me how I was doing.

The next time I am in Billings I will make sure to make time for The Burger Dive.

Visited January 2014
Billings, Montana
“To Live Again!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have had burgers all over the city for the last 23 years and NO ONE can beat the Bacon Cheese burger from the Burger Dive. It comes right off the grill so hot and juicy you can't wiat to eat it. The fries remind me of Thrasher fries from Ocean City, Maryland piping hot and screaming to be covered with malt vinegar. I've never had a shake there or dessert, who has the room for them. I use every excuse in the book to be downtown at lunch time. My whole day is great after a burger from the BD. They have a romance rating down below, sorry no on gets between me and my burger!

• Visited January 2014
Story, Wyoming
“UNBELIEVABLE Burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The Crowne Plaza guy who picked us up at the Airport told us about this place, so we had to stop in before heading home - didn't disappoint! Our waitress was hilarious and very capable, and the burger EXCEPTIONAL. I had the Blue Cheese Bacon Burger with fries - O.M.G. - absolutely DIVINE. Great vintage diner decor/atmosphere - RECOMMEND!

• Visited December 2013
Moses Lake, Washington
“A Burger with Some Pop, and I'm not Talking Soda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Slogging through Montana, a state in dire need of some reduction surgery, a stop at The Burger Dive, made a long trip seem shorter. We reviewed options via UrbanSpoon as we traveled east on I-90, found the listing and coupled a gas stop with our personal fuel stop. It was definitely worth the detour off the interstate. The place was hopping on a Saturday afternoon, just after 1:00 p.m. The owner was taking a lunch break and gave up his seat so we could have two together. Nice to get recommendations from someone involved in the product. The burgers were great, my wife did something with garlic, mine had some Southwest twist, both were outstanding. I noticed in one review a whine about the size of the burger. Unless one was training for the opportunity to buy two airplane seats for him or herself, the burgers were a great size. I waddle badly enough without adding the extra pounds from gianormous portions. But, back to the burgers or rather the fries. Lots of fries (ignore the rant about portion size), good fries, just out of the vat fries.
Again, it was worth the jump off the freeway. It was our lunch and our dinner. The rest of that day's trip just seemed a little more pleasant after a good burger in a local joint made and served by folks who knew the menu, had no little buttons to push to track inventory somewhere in Singapore, and who could actually count change.

• Visited October 2013