“Very friendly place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Western Inn Motel
3311 2nd Avenue North, Billings, MT 59101   |
Ranked #32 of 48 Hotels in Billings
Swanage, United Kingdom
“Very friendly place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I like this hotel as they are extremely pet friendly since the owner has a dog.The rooms were clean.We traveled with a dog and they were able to accommodate us with a pet friendly room. The staffs are very friendly and courteous.The location is great as the downtown and other places are nearby.Will surely come again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
westerninnbillings, General Manager at Western Inn Motel, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for graet review,We appreciate your thoughts and views about our service.
Its an honor to serve all our guest especially our little four leged friends.
We hope to see you soon.
Again thank you for taking time to write.
Western Inn Billings.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

While looking for a motel in billings,we came across Western Inn Motel with good reviews,so we made a reservation.When we reached the airport,the manager was there to recieve us with the hotel shuttle and was super nice and courteous.When we arrived at the motel we were treated good and the front desk gave us a complimentary bottle of water.The room had everything that was guaranteed on the hotel website.The Internet was free and fast,the bathrooms were clean and they had clean towels,expanded cable channels with movie channels and we had a good quiet sleep at night.This motel has a great value and services.We will recommend this motel to anyone visiting billings MT. We had a great stay.

• Stayed May 2012
westerninnbillings, General Manager at Western Inn Motel, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Dear Guest,
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Western Inn Billings! We always give our hundred percent to all our customers, and we are so glad you appreciated our hospitality. Thank you for all the compliments, and for this great review! We hope to see you again!
Lame Deer, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I've always had a great time when I am just looking for somewhere quiet to get away for a night or two, staff has always been friendly and very helpful! Yet still close enough to get to downtown destinations.I always look forward to this lil getaway!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
westerninnbillings, General Manager at Western Inn Motel, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for these great compliments! It is definitely a pleaseure to ensure our guests are happy, and comfortable. We look forward top seeing you soon, and thank you again for the great compliments. "Your Home Away From Home."
Genreal Manager
La Manga del Mar Menor, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

I am a business traveller I always look for good dealsfor hotels found this Motel on Booking .com and made a Reservation and requested Airport Shuttle pickup but my flight got delayed. I arrived in Billings past midnight to my surprise the hotel called me and informed me that the shuttle is still waiting outside that was a biggest surprise because Where I have been staying Hotels dont care to wait.

I arrived at the Hotel past midnight the lobby was still open the check in was express & I was given a bottle of Soda, water Complimentary.

I Slept good, the room was clean the mattress was firm & towels were thick & fluffy. the motel was very quite. the of locatin is away from the traffic. I came to the lobby in the morning for the breakfast, breafast was good cereal,juice, milk, coffee fresh fruits and rolls. Lady who came in the morning was excellent she came to me several times if I need anything. Great Customer service
I enjoyed my stay and will be back soon.

Room Tip: Upstairs room with balcony
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
westerninnbillings, General Manager at Western Inn Motel, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for this great review! We always try our best to give our customers great service, and hospitality! It's very important for us to take care of our guests who arrive from the airport, especially the late flights. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here! We hope to see you back soon! "Your Home Away From Home!"
Kathmandu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at in Billings.It's location was also perfect for me. It has a homey feel. The check in and out was fast and easy. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. The room was nicely furnished and clean. The bed was very comfortable. I loved the deluxe continental breakfast. Clean bathroom with clean towels. It quite rare in a mid side hotel to have free Wi-Fi, cable TV, microwave, refrigerator and much more at a very reasonable and affordable price. I would highly recommend staying here as I plan to come back and stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
westerninnbillings, General Manager at Western Inn Motel, responded to this review, May 27, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for another great review. We appreciate your feed back, and we are looking forward to see you soon. "Your home away from home," Western Inn.
Thank you again!
Madras, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

The costumer service was very good and very friendly. They called the room about 15 minutes after I arrived and made sure everything was as expected. There was a free upgrade to a king size bed, so that was pretty neat. Cleanliness was good. Water pressure could have been better. The fragrance in the room was a little strong, some may find that irritable. The breakfast was pretty basic. It was worth the stay. I like the location of the hotel. It's not in the same area as the other hotels which made me a little more comfortable knowing the casinos and adult stores are on the other side of town and not right next door. It was quite and peaceful.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
westerninnbillings, General Manager at Western Inn Motel, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write this informative review! That day that you arrived the city was making some adjustments to the water line, therefore the pressure was low. The fragrance was due to the cleaning supplies, and we will definitely tell the housekeepers to tone it down a little! All in all, we are glad to see that you had a good stay at Western Inn! We hope to see you soon!
Western Inn
Kathmandu, Nepal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I came to this hotel through internet. I was not really sure how the hotel would be. As per the reviews, its a mix feed backs. When I reach the airport, the hotel's shuttle was waiting for me and the ride was great. The rooms were clean and customer service was perfect with friendly staffs. I was wondering how comes they got some poor review as my experience was total different. I am surely will be coming back as the price is perfect for me with all those homely service too. Looking to other visits.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
westerninnbillings, General Manager at Western Inn Motel, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your excellent review! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and our hospitality at Western Inn Billings. We appreciate your compliments toward the hotel, and we hope to see you soon! "Your Home Away From Home."
Thank you!
Western Inn Billings

Been to Western Inn Motel? Share your experiences!