“Nice Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 46 hotels in Billings
Buffalo, Wyoming
“Nice Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We've stayed here lots of times...It is a really nice place. The beds are extremely comfortable and the breakfast is always good. I do feel however that it is a little overpriced. The staff has always been helpful and we would not hesitate to stay here again and again. We have recently joined the Honors program to help with discounts in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

147 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Liberty, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Staff always very helpful in this hotel. I telephoned the hotel on my arrival at the airport to call the hotel shuttle bus which she sad would be with me in about 15 -20 mins. About 15 mins later a taxi turned up for me as the shuttle bus had not long left the airport and my wait would have been nearer 40 mins. That is service and initiative for you.

The only down side to this hotel is if you do not have a car the options for eating are extemely limited within walking distance.

I would and will stay here again

Room Tip: I always select a high room away from elevators!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Casper, Wyoming, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

The room was clean and felt new with plenty of space for me. Bed was comfortable. Internet wireless worked fine with good connection speed. Front desk was polite and efficient. Popcorn machine in lobby was a nice touch. Breakfast selections could have been more varied but what they had was done well. Very good coffee. I did not use the pool or fitness center but my co-worker did and he said they were fine.
Only drawback I found was the lack of dining within walking distance. One mexican place, a sports bar next door, and MacDonald's. This would be fine for a few nights but for longer stays I would prefer to stay downtown. I usually drive a company truck to Billings which I am encouraged not to operate on personnal time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

great staff very helpful, clean and consistent with other Hamptons. Near the highway so select room carefully if you are a light sleeper. Lots of dining choices within 1mile (olive garden etc) . Easy on off and plenty of parking

Room Tip: away from i-90
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had a good experience with my stay. The room was clean and nice. The staff were frindly and helpful. The breakfast was good as well. This is a good hotel for business travelers. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
calgary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in the past, and returned because of good experiences...albeit from years ago. It will be our last stay at this hotel...the first thing we did after checking into our room was to find another hotel for our next night's stay in Billings...opting for the much better Hilton Garden Inn. This hotel's entrance/foyer is outdated and not up to the standards we experienced at other Hilton chain hotels we stayed at on this trip. Reception staff member was less than professional. Room was dated...dark...with poor lighting. Mattresses, pillows and linen, at least in our room, were in need of replacement. A complete renovation of this hotel is needed...otherwise I can not image this hotel maintaining a Hampton Inns accreditation. We decided to 'pass' on their breakfast offerings.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
michele_sanchez, General Manager at Hampton Inn Billings, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your guest room and our property. We will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience from appearance to service. We hope you will come visit us in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Below is a picture of my son who is asleep on the floor hallway with two police officers at the Hampton Inn in Billings, MT. After both of my kids (ages 15 months and 3 years)fell asleep Hampton Inn forced us to leave their hotel without a refund! We were profiled for having children. Allegedly, there were noise complaints due to the baby crying. The baby did cry for 5-10 minutes prior to falling asleep as that's what baby's do sometimes. These two police officers escorted us out of the hotel and by this time it was after 12pm. We were displaced and did not find another room until after 1am. When trying to have a reasonable conversation with the management (of Hampton Inn) as to why we have been removed they told us "we should have stayed at super 8 as they tolerate more noise" and offered no further explanation. How do we expect the next generation to treat others with respect and dignity when they are treated like this?

• Stayed October 2012
michele_sanchez, General Manager at Hampton Inn Billings, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Sprice1234,

Thank you for your review. I understand we have since resolved this issue both with you, your family, and our staff involved. We hope you enjoy the two 7 night stays at any Hilton Property and are able to build some more pleasant memories for you and your family.

Please know that we do welcome guests of all ages and we know the challenges that come with traveling with small children. Our first priority is the comfort and safety of our guests, and we work hard to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone. We apologize that this was not the case and have taken corrective measures to ensure this does not happen again.

Thank you for your review and the opportunity to make things right. Any questions or concerns regarding this review please contact me at bilmt_hampton@hilton.com .

Been to Hampton Inn Billings? Share your experiences!