“Best Bar-B-Que around” 5 of 5 stars

Description: http://www.cjsbarandgrill.com/
Description: http://www.cjsbarandgrill.com/
“Best Bar-B-Que around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

When were're looking for Bar-b-qued ribs or brisket in our area, there is only one place in our minds that we can go to and the is CJ,s. We have been going to CJ,s for over 30 years and have not found a better place to go to. The service is very good, the owner and his wife seen to always be there. If your lucky, it willl be your table that one or the other will be taking care of.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Gardnerville, Nevada
“Great food, great service, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Our monthly or so trip to Billings and we found a new lunch spot. CJ's Smokes their own meats. Jana our waitress was awesome, happy friendly service. Husband had pulled pork, I had a smoked turkey sand, very yummy. Homemade chips, full bar, and a clean casino. 3 areas to eat in, so children do not have to be in the casino area.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belfast
“Reasonably priced but nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Have just eaten here for the second time and have to say I am not that impressed. On my first visit, around a year ago, I had fillet steak. This time I got the ribs. The fillet steak was nice, though not outstanding, but steak doesn't require great skill to cook. This visit was very disappointing as I expected the ribs to be delicious. I'm afraid they had a flavour that slightly suggested to me they may have been on the turn. Maybe it was just a horrible seasoning they were using. The ribs did fall off the bone though about a third of what was falling off every rib was gristle. I'd have given the steak a 3/5 and the ribs 1/5. Overall I class the food as quite poor and I won't be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Billings, Montana
“Really??”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Walking into this place and the sign said "seat yourself", so we did. After about 15 minutes of waiting, our waitress came up and said, "Oh! You snuck in here on me!" Keep in mind, we arent small dudes, and far from ninjas. Then, when we finally got to order, I got the pulled pork. It was more like side pork. half fat, half gristle. Not impressed.

Billings, Montana
“Amazing poor boy sandwich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

The atmosphere is cozy and the staff is steady and friendly.

Visited May 2011