“TERIBLE EXPERIENCE” 1 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #33 of 48 hotels in Billings

531 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
GILBERT
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I checked in for three days. I was not real impressed but thought it would be okay. After my morning shower with dirty black stuff around the shower curtain I decided to check out and get another room elsewhere. Because I had bought a three night package I could not get a refund for the two nights I would not be there so I had to eat this money but it was worth it. I enjoyed the next two nights of nice rest at another hotel and tried to forget the money I had wasted here.

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

SARA V, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Please be advised that I am truly sorry for the inconvenience of your stay if you would of notified us at the front desk we could have changed your upgraded if possible. I assure you that we try to accommodate every guest as completely as possible. Once again I do apologize and if I may be of further assistance to you please feel free to contact me. We take pride in our customer service.
Sincerely
Malta, MT
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

For the price we paid for this room--what a waste on our part, The bed was broke down on one side and sagged horribly. Found another place to stay the second night we were in town. We won't be staying there again,

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SARA V, General Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for your response to your most recent stay. I apologize for the difficulties you endured and have spoken with the appropriate staff concerning your dissatisfaction. I assure you that we try to accommodate every guest as completely as possible. Once again I do apologize and if I may be of further assistance to you please feel free to contact me.
Thanks Sara V
Forsyth, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Herb and Brenda
Howard Johnson- Billings, MT is a great place to stay. Sara, the manager, is absolutely wonderful anything you need she goes above and beyond her job to make her guests feel at home. She made our stay great, even when we had to medically stay an extra day. This is the only place in Billings to stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your response concerning your most recent stay. I appreciate your feedback and with guests like you, this lets me know that our hard work and efforts are showing. Once again, thank you for your time. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Thanks,
Sara V
Bozeman
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My stay at the Howard Johnson - Billings was Great. Sara and her staff did everything they could to make my families stay enjoyable. We brought our dog with us and were made to feel very welcomed. I had trouble signing onto the Internet/WiFi, I called the front desk and Sara was able to sign me right in......(I am still learning the technique) Sara and staff were very friendly and helpful during all times of day for the three days we were there. Thank you Sara and Staff - we will be returning customers.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
SARA V, General Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Leslie,
Thank you for your comments concerning your most recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with the hotel staff and we appreciate you and your business. Thanks to customers like you we continue to strive to improve our hotel to better serve our guests and your comments let us know that what we are doing is working. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Thanks
Sara
Malta, Montana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I called the hotel the day before my arrival and received excellent service from Sara (the manager). Sara goes above and beyond her duties to make sure her guests comfortable. She made sure that the long term room had everything we needed and let us arrange it so everything fit. Howard Johnson-Billings, MT is where my family will stay from now on. Thank you Sara and your staff for making us comfortable during our stay and easing our minds with the long term stay.

Room Tip: The rooms further from office are quieter.