“What you would expect” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 48 Hotels in Billings
Great Falls, Montana
“What you would expect”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

The hotel is very outdated, which is what I would expect at that price, but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. The TV remote was close and the TV cable clicked through fast (I DESPISE those slow satellite links where it takes 5 seconds to change the channel). I worked out and while the area was a bit sketchy - the treadmill was decent and it was a good workout. Even tho the hours posted were 7am-10pm the gal at the desk said it was 24/7 so I got my run in at 5:30. The continental is nothing special but okay and I would have averaged my rating to very good if not for the fact the milk container was so dirty there were actually flakes of plastic on the top of it coming off, the gravy was uncovered and disgusting, no water option, only fruit was bad shape apples. Kids would have been fine with doughnuts, cereal dispenser, and waffle maker. Pool looked okay, but again, very outdated. This place has the minimums and a low price. If you are looking for that, its worth a shot.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
SARA V, General Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Ramdrool,
Thank you for your responce to your most recent stay. I apologize for the difficulties you endured and have spoken with the appropriate staff concerning your dissatisfaction. I assure you that we try to accomodate every guest as completely as possible. Once again I do apologize and if I may be of further assistance to you please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely, Sara V

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Casper, Wyoming
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Staff was friendly and room was mostly quiet. Sheets, towels, etc. was clean, maybe could use a little more use of a vaccum but just a couple pieces of lint. Coffee was good in the morning. Price was fantastic, tv was good. I would stay here again and by far better than some of the other motels I have stayed at that claim to be the best. Thank You!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Kacee,
Thank you for your comments concerning your most recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with the hotel staff and we appreciate you and your business. Thanks to customers like you we continue to strive to improve our hotel to better serve our guests and your comments let us know that what we are doing is working. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Sara
WATFORD CITY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here for a week and my room was never cleaned once! Everyday I had to ask for towels. The floors in the room were gross and sticky. I know it wasn't just my room my mom stayed there in her own room, my sister-in-law and mother in law had there own rooms to. And they never got cleaned. I would go ask if they could clean my room and they would write it down and never do. Shouldn't your room get cleaned every day hence it is a hotel!!!???? They would just say they would. You could hear anyone in the halls. They breakfast was not very good. Never cleaned the area up. The waffel maker never got cleaned. The cereal and bread was stale. I would NEVER go there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sara V, General Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you for your responce to your most recent stay. I apologize for the difficulties you endured and have spoken with the appropriate staff concerning your dissatisfaction. I assure you that we try to accomodate every guest as completely as possible. We do clean rooms every day but if their is a do not disturb on your door we do not touch your room sorry for the inconvience of your stay.
Sara V.

Been to Howard Johnson Billings? Share your experiences!