“not that great.” 2 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #33 of 48 hotels in Billings

525 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Casper, Wyoming
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Staff was friendly and room was mostly quiet. Sheets, towels, etc. was clean, maybe could use a little more use of a vaccum but just a couple pieces of lint. Coffee was good in the morning. Price was fantastic, tv was good. I would stay here again and by far better than some of the other motels I have stayed at that claim to be the best. Thank You!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
SARA V, General Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Kacee,
Thank you for your comments concerning your most recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with the hotel staff and we appreciate you and your business. Thanks to customers like you we continue to strive to improve our hotel to better serve our guests and your comments let us know that what we are doing is working. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Sara
WATFORD CITY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here for a week and my room was never cleaned once! Everyday I had to ask for towels. The floors in the room were gross and sticky. I know it wasn't just my room my mom stayed there in her own room, my sister-in-law and mother in law had there own rooms to. And they never got cleaned. I would go ask if they could clean my room and they would write it down and never do. Shouldn't your room get cleaned every day hence it is a hotel!!!???? They would just say they would. You could hear anyone in the halls. They breakfast was not very good. Never cleaned the area up. The waffel maker never got cleaned. The cereal and bread was stale. I would NEVER go there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sara V, General Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you for your responce to your most recent stay. I apologize for the difficulties you endured and have spoken with the appropriate staff concerning your dissatisfaction. I assure you that we try to accomodate every guest as completely as possible. We do clean rooms every day but if their is a do not disturb on your door we do not touch your room sorry for the inconvience of your stay.
Once again I do apologize and if I may be of further assistance to you please feel free to contact me.
Sara V.
BUFFALO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The room was gross, the bathroom had visible mold on the floor and above the shower. It really felt just dirty. The pool was fun but so incredibly over chlorinated in burned your eyes just being on deck.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Sara V, General Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for your comments on your most recent stay. I appreciate your feedback and have addressed your expressed concerns and maintenance issues. I apologize for the inconveniences to your experience with your stay. We do test the pool everyday on a regular basis its required. So I'm truly sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. I'm hoping to see you again in the near future.
Sara VanBoxel

Been to Howard Johnson Billings? Share your experiences!