“HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 45 hotels in Billings
WATFORD CITY
“HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here for a week and my room was never cleaned once! Everyday I had to ask for towels. The floors in the room were gross and sticky. I know it wasn't just my room my mom stayed there in her own room, my sister-in-law and mother in law had there own rooms to. And they never got cleaned. I would go ask if they could clean my room and they would write it down and never do. Shouldn't your room get cleaned every day hence it is a hotel!!!???? They would just say they would. You could hear anyone in the halls. They breakfast was not very good. Never cleaned the area up. The waffel maker never got cleaned. The cereal and bread was stale. I would NEVER go there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sara V, General Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you for your responce to your most recent stay. I apologize for the difficulties you endured and have spoken with the appropriate staff concerning your dissatisfaction. I assure you that we try to accomodate every guest as completely as possible. We do clean rooms every day but if their is a do not disturb on your door we do not touch your room sorry for the inconvience of your stay.
Once again I do apologize and if I may be of further assistance to you please feel free to contact me.
Sara V.

462 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
BUFFALO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The room was gross, the bathroom had visible mold on the floor and above the shower. It really felt just dirty. The pool was fun but so incredibly over chlorinated in burned your eyes just being on deck.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Sara V, General Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for your comments on your most recent stay. I appreciate your feedback and have addressed your expressed concerns and maintenance issues. I apologize for the inconveniences to your experience with your stay. We do test the pool everyday on a regular basis its required. So I'm truly sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. I'm hoping to see you again in the near future.
Dillon, Montana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We experienced a helpful staff, clean room, and nice pool. The motel is close to Cracker Barrel and the Emporium restaurant. There is easy access to the interstate and downtown, and the ground floor room was excellent for our old knees.The bed was good and we had lots of comfortable pillows... we were very pleased with our stay, and it was affordable for our family.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your most recent stay with us at the Howard Johnson. We appreciate your feedback and continue to try to improve our facility. To make every one feel at welcome and at home when they stay with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Cut Bank, MT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Enjoyed the nice clean rooms with quality linens. The wi-fi wasn't working while we were there and it interefered with our business needs but the hotel was central to the homeschool events we were participating in; the staff was friendly and efficient. When you consider this motel you need to realize there is a charge per person per day for using the waterslide in the pool, that isn't in the website, or wasn't when we make our reservation.

Room Tip: remember, charge per person per day for use of the waterslide in the pool.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent comments on TripAdvisor. We strive to make each guests stay as enjoyable and comfortable as if they were at home. We do take pride in our amenities and appreciate that the guests enjoy these items also. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Sara VanBoxel

Been to Howard Johnson Billings? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Billings

Howard Johnson Hotel
Howard Johnson Hotel Billings
Ramada Hotel Billings
Ramada Hotel Limited
Address: 1345 Mullowney Lane, Billings, MT 59101
Location: United States > Montana > Billings
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #31 of 45 hotels in Billings
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Billings 2*
Escape to Big Sky country at our Howard Johnson Billings hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 90, our pet-friendly Billings, MT, hotel near Billings Logan International Airport puts outdoor adventure, vibrant night life and family fun at your doorstep. Start your day off smiling with free Rise & Dine breakfast, and use free Wi-Fi Internet access to plan your trip. Unwind after a busy day in one of our hot tubs, and let loose on the wild waterslide into our heated indoor pool. If you want to stay active, get a workout in our fitness center. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Howard Johnson Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Billings, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.