“Another great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rosemount Mn., United States
“Another great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Stayed here before and was as good as before. The food in the morning was fresh and well stocked. the pool was clean well kept. The room was clean and the bed was great, nice overall stay and will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff, our breakfast and our clean rooms.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Courtice, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here for two weeks. Very nice staff, clean rooms and attractive facilities. Close to interstate and multiple good restaurants. I would definitely stay at this location the next time I am in town for business.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your two-week stay with us. We have enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to your next visit.

Great Falls, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff to help with your stay. Great location, clean and internet is fast. Rooms are bigger than standard hotel rooms at other places. They also have available hot tubs in some of their suites. The workout room has 3 TV and a lot of equipment so you do not need to wait for someone to get done working out before you can start. Breakfast is included they have a wide range of selection to choose from to make sure the needs of every guest is met. Have used their meeting rooms and they are like new and the staff makes sure you have everything you need to have a successful meeting. They have plenty of places to choose from to have your meal catered for your meeting. The cookies and coffee in the evening are a added bonus to staying at this hotel.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
We always appreciate the positive comments left by the most important people in our world; our guests.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stays with us, and that our staff have gone above and beyond in terms of service.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you (and serving you) in the near future.

Dickinson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We were unable to get booked in our usual hotel so went to this far west end Hampton. I was aware that it was newer but we were delightfully surprised to find how nice it was. The front desk was well represented and well informed. We were attending a family wedding and the Hampton happily accommodated our requests and use of the breakfast room as a evening meeting area for family members to get together. It was all very much appreciated and will be a recommended destination ! Thanks again to all those that make this Hampton a treat to stay at !

Room Tip: No problems with noise in any of the rooms we experienced......
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stay with us. You truly made our day. I am glad to hear that you and your family were able to utilize our lobby area for a get-together area while you were here for a wedding.

Snoqualmie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Billings, MT is an exceptionally classy hotel. It is clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The staff is well-trained, very attentive, very efficient and also friendly. It is always a pleasure to know I can get a very nice room in eastern MT.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff and our clean rooms.

Athens, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Seemed to be a fairly new hotel right off the highway. Friendly greeting with good service, clean, quite, and relaxing hotel It is near many good restaurants. Going cross country, we use the room mini-fridge. Unfortunately, this particular Hampton Inn hotel did not have one. All else was fine.

Room Tip: upper floor room
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay with us. We appreciate you letting us know about the great service and clean rooms during your visit. For future reference, we offer microwaves and refrigerators in our King Studio suites.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Helena, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I travel the state of Montana weekly and booking with the Hampton Inn West in Billings is my 1st choice in lodging every time. I cannot say enough about the staff who greet me each & every visit with a "welcome back", and the facility is second to none in the region. This location takes pride in the building/grounds they have, and it shows! From the breakfast spread to the immaculate room preparations, I wouldn't hesitate recommending this property to any business or pleasure travelers through Billings, Montana.

Off to Billings!

Room Tip: Construction is all over Billings, Montana and I find that a room on the West end facing North is th...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
You sure know how to put a smile on our faces. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stays. I can assure you, we love having you as our guest just as much.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Director of Sales

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90? Share your experiences!